Australians would be earning an average full-time salary of $98,000 if pay levels had increased last year in line with inflation. But they didn’t, which means those with $94,000 or less are struggling.
- Inside a stunning $21 million mansion at the exclusive Vail Ski Resort
- King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla have arrived in Germany for the first state visit of their reigns
- The TV star shares her family childhood with her famous brother – can you guess who?
- Piers Morgan is reunited with Good Morning Britain co-host Susannah Reid
- The woman who went to Turkey for weight-loss surgery now says she worries about her health
- The Falcons’ spending spree continues as Atlanta adds DL Calais Campbell on a one-year deal
- The number of nuclear warheads in the world rises to 9,576
- Glamour on the net: Bec Judd is dazzling in a very pale pink gown
- Damn the driveway! Shoppers left stunned after finding out what Asda really stands for
- Ukraine fans fly dozens of kites at Wembley and sing songs mocking Vladimir Putin