Alexandra Burke shows a stylish display on Magic Mike Live birthday bash … after Simon Cowell revealed that he is AXING X Factor: All Stars
Alexandra Burke would participate in X Factor: All Stars alongside fellow show favorites, including Leona Lewis, Shayne Ward and Wagner.
And after Simon Cowell's sudden decision to cancel the series and replace it with X Factor: The Band, Alexandra was seen on the first anniversary of Magic Mike Live in the West End.
The 31-year-old singer – who won the 2008 series of the reality show, who reached a peak with her memorable Beyonce duet – visited the spirited comic show at London's Hippodrome Casino on Wednesday evening.
Boarding: Following Simon Cowell's sudden decision to scrap the X Factor: All Star series and replace it with X Factor: The Band, Alexandra Burke was seen on Wednesday at Magic Mike Live
Alexandra was wearing a black lace bustier and leather pants, making her look subdued in a white dustcoat.
The star wore her long hair loose and kept her makeup fresh and understated.
She was accompanied by a large number of other guests at the event, including the classic cross-over singer Camilla Kerslake.
present: the 31-year-old singer – who won the 2008 series of the reality show, who reached a peak with her memorable Beyonce duet – visited the spirited comic show at London's Hippodrome Casino
True: she was accompanied by a large number of other guests at the event, including the classic cross-over singer Camilla Kerslake
Reportedly, X X Factor has opted for a & # 39; fight & # 39; with his former Syco act Little Mix when both competing shows launch in the search for the next big pop group.
The music mogul, 60, says he had the idea for X Factor: The Band (this is a working title – in which he puts together a boy band), before Little Mix offered him a co-producer role on their BBC prime time show The Search .
But he claims that he had to reject it because of a conflict of interest, and when they learned about his show, they brought theirs forward.
Make a statement: India Willoughby wore a red velvet dress
Form a pose: the Magic Mike Live cast members enjoyed a drink after the show
He said to The Sun: & # 39; This is what really happened. I was approached for co-production that was shown last year by the management of Little Mix.
& # 39; I told them the problem was that we have a conflict of interest because we are launching X Factor The Band in 2020. We were told that their show would be launched in 2021.
& # 39; Then we had the fall-out and discovered that Little Mix brought out their show. Was that intentional because we do our show? I have no idea. & # 39;
New plans: Simon Cowell accused Little Mix of clashing their new talent show FORWARD with X Factor: The Band – and has scrapped plans for X Factor: All Stars, of which Alexandra is reported to be appearing in
This means that X Factor: All Stars has been postponed – for the time being.
A source told MailOnline: & # 39; Simon has pressed the pause button on All Stars and will bring out The X Factor – The Band. It has not been adjusted as such, but Simon has decided to move things around. & # 39;
Louis Walsh and Paula Abdul, who were set to rate All Stars, are reportedly also scrapped prior to the launch of X Factor The Band.
Bold move: Little Mix has recently confirmed that they will launch a Saturday night TV show that will compete with Simon Cowell's X Factor
. (tagsToTranslate) dailymail (t) tvshowbiz (t) Beyonce (t) Xfactor (t) London (t) Simon Cowell