Prince Harry’s $20 million memoir will focus on ‘who he blames’ for Princess Diana’s death, his biographer Angela Levin claims
- Prince Harry’s memoir will focus on Princess Diana’s death and who he blames, a ‘knowledgeable source’ has reportedly told royal author, Angela Levin
- Only warned The Firm about ‘tell it all’ book ‘a few moments before it went public’
- Royal experts predicted it would be ‘a book by Harry, as written by Meghan’
Prince Harry’s $20 million memoir will focus on Princess Diana’s death and who he blames, a “knowledgeable source” has reportedly told his biographer.
Royal expert and author Angela Levin, who wrote Harry: Biography of a Prince, took Twitter on Wednesday, writing: ‘A knowledgeable source has told me that Harry’s memoir will focus heavily on the death of his mother, Princess Diana, and who he blames.
“It was a terrible tragedy, but it’s a shame the man can’t go on.”
Diana was with her companion Dodi al-Fayed and their driver Henri Paul when the car crashed into the Pont D’Alma tunnel on that fatal night in Paris, August 31, 1997.
Prince Harry’s memoir will focus on Princess Diana’s death and who he blames, a “knowledgeable source” has reportedly told a royal author. Pictured, Princess Diana with her sons Prince William and Prince Harry during a holiday with the Spanish Royal Family at the Marivent Palace in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, August 1987
The Duke of Cambridge and Duke of Sussex arrive for the unveiling of a statue they have ordered for their mother Diana, Princess of Wales at the Sunken Garden at Kensington Palace, London, on what would be her 60th birthday on Thursday, July 1, 2021
It wasn’t until seven years later that Sir John Stevens, the Metropolitan Police Commissioner, was asked to investigate several questions.
These include – was Diana pregnant at the time of her death? Did the blood sample attributed to Henri Paul really come from him? And was there any valid justification for excluding a white Fiat Uno from being involved in the collision?
The $20 million memoir of the Duke of Sussex of Megxit has been labeled a “money-making exercise at the expense of his blood family” by royal experts and insiders who predicted it would be “a book by Harry, as written by Meghan.” are.
Harry, 36, did not warn his grandmother, father or brother about the all-encompassing book until “moments before it went public” in a sign that his relationship with the royal family did not improve during his visit to the unveiling of Princess Diana’s statue in London earlier this month it was claimed on Tuesday.
Above is the photo shown to the jury during the coroner’s investigation into the deaths of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed. It shows the Mercedes wreckage and the scene after the crash in the Pont D’Alma tunnel in Paris, which claimed their lives and also killed driver Henri Paul
The Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William are said to have been completely taken aback by Harry’s shocking announcement that he has been secretly working on his as-yet-untitled memoir with Pulitzer-winning ghostwriter JR Moehringer, with a late 2022 release date, according to publisher Penguin Random. house.
In a statement, Harry said: “I am not writing this as the prince I was born, but as the man I have become” – but a royal insider responded sharply: “A book by Harry, as written by Meghan.”
Prince Harry did not feel he needed permission from Buckingham Palace to write the memoir, his spokesman said today.
The Sussex spokesman told the BBC Harry isn’t expected to get approval for the Buckingham Palace project – but it’s not yet clear whether royal officials will see the finished book before it’s released by publisher Penguin in late 2022. Random House. MailOnline has asked Harry’s LA team for comment.