WhatsNew2Day
Latest News And Breaking Headlines

Mother’s horror after finding a piece of metal in her chicken burger from McDonald’s

“It almost broke my tooth!” Mother’s horror after finding a sharp metal bar in her McDonald’s chicken burger

  • Sydney’s mother says she has found a metal bar in her McDonald’s chicken burger
  • Ada Teaupa bought the Chicken n Cheese burger with her niece on Friday
  • She shared images of the metal bar on social media after she had bitten it

A young mother was left in horror after almost breaking a tooth on a piece of metal she claims was hidden in her McDonald’s burger.

Sydney woman Ada Teaupa had just picked up the Chicken n Cheese burger from the McDonald’s in Prestons, west of Sydney, Friday.

‘Look what I found in the chicken & cheese! My tooth almost broke! ”Wrote a horrible Mrs. Teaupa alongside a collection of photos of the hamburger and the metal bar.

“My three-year-old niece also ordered a chicken and cheese, and thank goodness I haven’t given it to her yet!”

Sydney mother Ada Teaupa went to social media to claim that she had hidden a metal bar (photo) in a chicken burger she had bought at a McDonald's

Sydney mother Ada Teaupa went to social media to claim that she had hidden a metal bar (photo) in a chicken burger she had bought at a McDonald’s

Mrs. Teaupa said she bit the hamburger and immediately felt a sharp pain in her teeth before she found the metal bar (photo)

Mrs. Teaupa said she bit the hamburger and immediately felt a sharp pain in her teeth before she found the metal bar (photo)

Mrs. Teaupa said she bit the hamburger and immediately felt a sharp pain in her teeth before allegedly finding the metal bar (photo)

The young mother said she originally offered the hamburger to her cousin, but eventually ate it because the girl said she wasn’t hungry.

She said she immediately felt a sharp pain in her tooth after biting into the hamburger.

“I felt my tooth bite into something hard and I thought” oh no this is glass, “she said Seven news.

After bringing the burger back to the store, she said the manager seemed visibly confused by the find, before apologizing and offering her a replacement.

A number of other people on social media were equally shocked by the find.

“It’s a good thing you found it first,” a person replied.

“Omg, I would have driven back and swore to them,” another added.

A McDonald’s spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia that they were investigating the alleged incident.

“We are disappointed that this has happened. We take food safety very seriously and have strict processes and systems, “said the spokesperson.

“An investigation is currently underway with the restaurant and we encourage the customer to contact us to help us fully investigate it.”

A McDonald's spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia that they take food safety extremely seriously and are currently investigating the claims (the store where the hamburger was purchased is shown)

A McDonald's spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia that they take food safety extremely seriously and are currently investigating the claims (the store where the hamburger was purchased is shown)

A McDonald’s spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia that they take food safety extremely seriously and are currently investigating the claims (the store where the hamburger was purchased is shown)

.

Comments
Loading...