WhatsNew2Day
Latest News And Breaking Headlines

Kmart mother Chanelle Facaris horror after daughter $ 3 Kmart earrings got STUCK in her ear

Mothers horror after her five-year-old daughter was hospitalized from $ 3 Kmart earrings that received STUCK in her ear

  • Girl, 5 years old, was admitted to hospital after a few Kmart earrings got stuck in her ears
  • Mother Chanelle Facaris claimed that her young daughter got a serious reaction
  • She claimed that doctors could retrieve the embedded earring
  • But she wanted to share trials to warn parents about buying cheap earrings

A young mother issued a warning after her five-year-old daughter was hospitalized when her Kmart earring got stuck in her ear.

Chanelle Facaris, 23, from Sydney, claimed that her daughter had sustained a horrible ear infection after wearing the pair of cheap earrings during her first week in kindergarten.

The accessory that she had purchased at retail was part of a package of four $ 3 earrings designed for children.

The mother of three said she had never complained about discomfort until she brushed her daughter’s hair when she noticed that the nail was in her ear.

She claimed that doctors could successfully remove the back of the enclosed earring after the schoolgirl was left with a serious reaction.

Mother Chanelle Facaris, 23, from Sydney, issued a warning after her five-year-old daughter was hospitalized when her Kmart earrings got stuck in her ear

Mother Chanelle Facaris, 23, from Sydney, issued a warning after her five-year-old daughter was hospitalized when her Kmart earrings got stuck in her ear

The five-year-old daughter was admitted to hospital after her Kmart earring got stuck in her ear

The five-year-old daughter was admitted to hospital after her Kmart earring got stuck in her ear

The five-year-old daughter was admitted to hospital after her Kmart earring got stuck in her ear

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Kmart for comments.

The mother said she only wanted her daughter to wear the earrings for the time being after she lost one of her old sleepers.

“We only used them temporarily until she got new ones from the jeweler,” she said in a Facebook group.

Ms. Facaris has since shared confrontational photos of the embedded earring in her daughter’s ear on social media in an effort to alert other parents to be vigilant when buying cheap jewelry for their children.

“This has never happened before with another earring she has used … Please stay away from this or be very, very careful,” she said.

The young schoolgirl was admitted to the hospital (left) after the stallion was in her ear. But doctors were able to extract the back of the embedded earring (right)

The young schoolgirl was admitted to the hospital (left) after the stallion was in her ear. But doctors were able to extract the back of the embedded earring (right)

The young schoolgirl was admitted to the hospital (left) after the stallion was in her ear. But doctors were able to extract the back of the embedded earring (right)

The earrings that she bought came from a $ 3 package of four pairs of studs, designed for children

The earrings she bought came from a $ 3 package of four pairs of studs designed for children

The earrings that she bought came from a $ 3 package of four pairs of studs, designed for children

Although she was left with a rough scar, the mother said that her daughter’s ear has healed well since then, but admitted that she will never buy cheap jewelry again.

“My daughter is doing well and if she ever wears earrings again, I will certainly be much more aware in the future,” she said.

“I don’t blame Kmart for this, but hopefully leaving this message can help raise as many parents as possible so that it doesn’t happen to anyone else.”

.

Comments
Loading...