How To Strategically Rename Your Business And Why Using A Website Name Generator Is Your Best Option
You thought you had the best name for your business until you realized that the name was not as powerful or as effective as you hoped for it to be. Your customers don’t seem that pleased and your business isn’t representing what you thought it was. In such times, you have no option but to rename your business because although it’s uncomfortable, it’s something that needs to be done.
How To Rename Your Business?
You can rename your business by keeping the following pointers in mind.
- A simple way to avoid a huge mistake is to take a look at the names of your competitors. You want to know who they are and what they are called so that you don’t by mistake use the name that’s already being used by them.
- You want to rethink and answer questions like what’s your business’ goal and what makes you different from the others. Since you’re thinking about renaming what was the reason behind your decision? You want to take your time to answer these questions.
- The balance is what you need to create which is not too generic and not too specific. It should be specific enough but should enable you to communicate about your business even when it grows. You want to ensure the name is flexible.
- The new name should be easy to pronounce and people should be able to spell it with ease too. The reason for this simplicity is so that people who want to find you on the Internet can do so with the utmost ease.
- You want to make sure that your older customers are aware that you have rebranded and now have a new name. You can do this with the help of a social media campaign or you can even send an email to each of your customers so they understand your decision.
- The update should be reflected in everything including your business’ logo. You should note that everything about your business will need to be changed including the design and taglines. You want to incorporate this new name into your brand so it blends well.
- You want to ensure that the other important aspects are available too. For example, you want to trademark the name and then ensure the domain is available. You want to update the legal documents as well so that your business changes the name legally. Don’t forget to notify the IRS as well.
How Can You Benefit From Using A Website Name Generator?
Many people think that name generators are useless because they generate generic names. That’s simply not true and there’s more to them than meets the eye. Here are ways in which you can benefit from using a Shopify website name generator to create a name for your website.
- There’s no limit to who can use it and so regardless of which industry you are in you can use it with ease. The best part is that the size of the business doesn’t matter either and so everyone can benefit from these types of name generators. It doesn’t force you to sign up either.
- It will boost your creativity in ways you didn’t expect it to. From the list of names that you get you can then think of names that are unique and reflect your brand in a fresh way. You can use the words that you had brainstormed earlier and then merge with the result from the website name generator.
- It’s an easy method of generating a plethora of names in a short span of time. You won’t find an easier method than this because it will give you so many options you would have never thought of before.
- The website name generator shows you a list of potential names for your business. But the actual selection is done by you so you have to be the judge of the names that are displayed. You can get memorable names from the name generators so you have to be on the lookout for those when you search.
Which Website Name Generator Should You Use?
If you want to get creative ideas then you have to try Shopify’s website name generator tool. This intuitive tool will take only seconds to display a list of approximately 100 business names that you can choose from.
The tool is available for free and there’s only one requirement. You need to simply add a word or a phrase that you want the name to include. Then when you search, a list of names will be displayed in front of you and you can then decide which name you want to use. You can instantly choose to reserve your brand name before someone else does and get on the safe side. It’s intuitive and easy which makes it one of the best name generators available today.