Home Australia Hilarious moment dog sets off fire extinguisher in pub filling the room with foam (but one man refuses to budge as he stands at the bar with his pint)

Hilarious moment dog sets off fire extinguisher in pub filling the room with foam (but one man refuses to budge as he stands at the bar with his pint)

by Elijah
0 comment
The black and white spaniel was found in the corner of the room next to the fruit machine where the owner had supposedly tied the fire extinguisher.

This is the hilarious moment a dog set off a fire extinguisher and left an entire pub full of customers covered in white foam.

The video shows the dog accidentally activating it by jumping after being tied to the wall-mounted fire extinguisher.

But despite the foam splashing everywhere, a man, who appears to be drinking Guinness, stays with his pint at the bar.

The CCTV footage was captured in Oban, Argyll and Bute, Scotland, on Friday 17 February.

The video shows footage from inside the pub, where around 10 drinkers gather around the bar to chat.

The black and white spaniel was found in the corner of the room next to the fruit machine where the owner had supposedly tied the fire extinguisher.

A sudden explosion of foam erupts from the fire extinguisher, which spins on the ground, causing the dog to cower in shock and the punters to be showered in foam.

A sudden explosion of foam erupts from the fire extinguisher, which spins on the ground, causing the dog to cower in shock and the punters to be showered in foam.

But despite the foam splashing everywhere, a man, who appears to be drinking Guinness, stays with his pint at the bar.

But despite the foam splashing everywhere, a man, who appears to be drinking Guinness, stays with his pint at the bar.

One client brought his black and white spaniel to spend the night.

The dog is found in a corner of the room, next to the fruit vending machine, to which the owner had supposedly tied the fire extinguisher.

He can be seen wagging his tail as he tries to get the attention of a group of men standing at the bar.

The puppy attempts to jump towards one of the men, who subsequently pushes him down, causing the dog’s leash to pull on the fire extinguisher’s latch and activate it.

A sudden explosion of foam erupts from the fire extinguisher, which spins on the ground, causing the dog to cower in shock.

Stunned by the rapid release of the fire extinguisher, the punters have no time to react as everyone within range of the CCTV camera is covered in foam.

The scene quickly darkens from the download, leaving a smoky white screen for a few moments as two men, chatting about the images as they watch them, laugh and exclaim, “Fucking hell.”

Stunned by the rapid release of the fire extinguisher, the punters have no time to react as everyone within range of the CCTV camera is covered in foam.

Stunned by the rapid release of the fire extinguisher, the punters have no time to react as everyone within range of the CCTV camera is covered in foam.

As the smoke settles, punters reappear, covering their mouths with sweatshirts to try to avoid breathing in the smoke.

One of the two men watching the footage can be heard saying: “It’s gone everywhere.”

The other replies, “Yeah, well, at least it’s not against Derek,” to which the other replies, “It’s just an accident.”

The other agrees: “It is, it’s fucking stupid.”

The images were shared on Sunday with the caption: “What happens when you tie a dog to a fire extinguisher?”

Since then, it has received more than 230 likes and dozens of comments from social media users who were thrilled by the accident.

One user joked: “It’s not Marshall the fire dog from Paw Patrol, that’s for sure.”

Another added: “Put on some lasers and now it’ll be an old school rave.”

A third said: “I want to see the consequences.”

A fourth commented: ‘Absolute idiots. I hope the little dog is okay and finds a new owner with more than half a brain cell.

You may also like