REVEALED: Disgraced Harvey Weinstein barks and vomits reporters in never-before-seen shots while trying to intimidate the now infamous sex expose, but admits that he & # 39; no saint & # 39; is
- Inside Edition received a recording of the phone call between Harvey Weinstein and New York Times reporters two days before his expose
- The recording came from Frank Gil, the former head of human resources for The Weinstein Group, who claims that he was instructed to record the call
- & # 39; I think you should be specific and tell me who they are and whether they are aware & # 39 ;, Weinstein replies when asked about the allegations
- He is also heated several times, yelling at journalists Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey: No, excuse me, this is Harvey Weinstein talking! & # 39;
- he also lies about recording the conversation according to the story of Gil to Inside Edition, where more secret band is unveiled on Thursday
- Weinstein finally admits: & i am not a saint, but i am not the sinner you think i am & # 39;
An angry and indignant Harvey Weinstein is lied to the New York Times reporters who revealed his years of alleged sexual misconduct in a recording of their phone call obtained by Inside Edition.
During the interview, which was recorded by the former Human Resources head of The Weinstein Company, Weinstein quickly tries to get the names of the women accused against him.
He also lies quickly according to Gil & # 39; s version of the events, with Weinstein refusing a request from the Times to record the interview and at the same time telling reporters that he is not answering their call.
Gil is currently challenging Weinstein for violating a contract that promised to pay him $ 450,000 if he revealed who leaked information in the company.
Scroll down for video
Blowing blowhard: Inside Edition has been exposed a recording of the telephone conversation between Harvey Weinstein (above in July 2018) and New York Times reporters two days before
When told at the beginning of the conversation that it seems that there is & # 39; a pattern of more than three decades of allegations of sexual harassment of multiple women & # 39 ;, he immediately asks for the identity of these women to know.
& # 39; I think you should be specific and tell me who they are and whether they are aware & # 39 ;, Weinstein replies.
When he is told that one of the women is Rose McGowan and asks about his settlement with the actress, Weinstein is immediately closed and handed over to his lawyer, Charles Harding.
He says at another point in the conversation: "Many mistakes have been made. I promise we will find them."
Weinstein also explodes on reporters Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey during one question line, shouting: & # 39; no, I'm sorry, this is Harvey Weinstein talking! & # 39;
Towards the end of the 59-minute call, a frustrated but fiery Weinstein says to the women: & It looks like you have a lot of rumors on hand. & # 39;
That sentiment is repeated several times during the conversation.
& # 39; I'm going to say this nicely, understand the facts. You are a journalist, & Harvey explains shortly thereafter.
He also tells reporters: & # 39; Many mistakes have been made. I promise we will find them. & # 39;
Weinstein finally admits: & # 39; I am not a saint, but I am not the sinner you think I am. & # 39;
More clips from this recording will be shown on the Thursday Night in Inside Edition episode. Check local list for time.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news