If you are looking for a career change, consulting the stars can reveal a new path.
Although your skills and abilities generally determine the type of work you could choose, Hollywood astrologer Nicolas Aujula believes that your zodiac sign can also have an influence.
The zodiac expert says that the determining features of each are tailored to certain types of work – a factor that makes it possible to limit your choices.
In a speech to Daily Mail Australia, Mr. Aujula outlines the strengths of each, as well as offering the different types of tasks that match your zodiac sign.
According to Hollywood astrologer Nicolas Aujula, Ram makes his natural aptitude for sport perfect in the role of personal trainer (stock image)
ARIES (MARCH 21 – APRIL 19)
Those born under the zodiac sign of Aries thrive in environments where ideas and initiative are crucial – and they love nothing better than leading a focused team.
Mr. Aujula recommends Ram, with their natural aptitude for risk taking, to consider careers in medicine, entertainment, finance and law enforcement.
1. Financial analyst: This role fits well with the Ram that the company ladder wants to climb. Mr. Aujula also noted that the board has talent for quick calculations.
2. Fitness: With lots of energy and a natural ability to exercise, Ram can magically motivate others to reach their fitness goals.
3. Construction: Ram understands how people and materials come together to build something bigger. Hardworking Ram can ensure that construction deadlines are met and the result is solid.
TAURUS (APRIL 20 – MAY 20)
Taureans can be characterized by three defining characteristics – hardworking, responsible and patient.
The sign is also known for its pragmatism, something that translates into various career options, including those in management or finance.
Moreover, Mr. Aujula noted that the sign is one of the more creative, which means that Taurus can also flourish in professions such as fashion design, decoration or art.
1. Management: Taurus managers are serious and dedicated and know how to motivate and treat employees to achieve results and meet deadlines.
2. Financial advisor: Taurus' financial adviser provides practical advice on everything from shares and bonds to retirement plans.
3. Decorate: With an eye for form and color, Taurus's creativity can really shine in the role of decorator.
GEMINI (MAY 21 – JUNE 20)
Those born under Gemini are blessed with a fast mind and excellent communication skills.
The sign is one that requires constant stimulation, meaning the types of careers that are most suitable are those with pace and variety.
Mr. Aujula advises roles in communication, engineering, media or finance for smart and intelligent Geminis
1. Technique: Geminis excels in engineering because it appeals to their ongoing relationship with learning and creating solutions.
2. Communication specialist: With a natural flair for communication, Gemini can shine in promoting positive relationships between companies and the public.
3. Teacher: Smart and witty, Geminis are excellent teachers. Their charming personalities enable them to build a bond with students, while their versatility helps them succeed in a varied school environment.
CANCER: June 22 to July 21
Cancer is one of the more emotional signs, a characteristic that extends to a strong caring and nurturing instinct.
Being empathetic by nature means that those born under the sign are fit to work where they can serve others.
Mr Aujula said that cancer is most suitable for a career in social work, medicine, charities and management.
1. social worker: Social work is related to Cancer's ability to make meaningful improvements to people's quality of life and to help clients achieve life-changing goals.
2. Sales manager: Cancers have a unique way to help people determine what their needs are and then innovative ways to meet them.
3. Nurse: Cancer has the patience to help consider the needs of others, perform exams, promote health and administer medication.
Hollywood astrologer Nicolas Aujula says that your zodiac sign can have some influence on what is most suitable for your astrological personality type
LEO (JULY 23 – AUGUST 22)
Bold Leo is naturally ambitious and self-assured, qualities that enable them to be self-assured leaders, regardless of the situation.
The inherent daring of Leos makes them ideal for top roles in companies. They also flourish in the creative and entertainment industry.
1. Marketing: Leo has a talent for understanding what drives consumers, a characteristic that makes them ideal for marketing roles.
2. Designer: Powerful and creative Leo has an eye for aesthetics with an understanding of color, texture and material combinations.
3. Actor: Leo likes to be the center of attention and has a natural dramatic flair that is suitable for the acting profession.
VIRGO (AUGUST 23 – SEPTEMBER 22)
Powerhouse Virgo is considered the most driven zodiac sign of the zodiac, known as determined, picky and committed to achieving the highest results.
This sign also has the advantage that it is detail-oriented, a feature that allows them to concentrate like no other on the crisp job.
Virgo's natural intelligence and analytical skills come to life in the technology and finance sectors, as well as health care, education and communication.
1. Executive Assistant: Practical, reliable and organized, Virgos excel as executive assistants and thrive in PA roles.
2. Therapist: Virgos are usually good listeners and can provide unbiased advice to patients who need an empathetic ear to listen while they talk about their problems.
3. Data analyst: Virgos excel in this role because of their methodical nature, attention to detail and logic.
LIBRA: September 22 to October 21
Gentle Libra is determined by characteristics such as diplomacy, reliability, tact and charm.
The zodiac sign is also known as sober and just, strengths that serve those born under the zodiac sign well.
Careers that complement the personality of a Libra include human resources, law, business and public services.
1. Legal support: Scales thrive on the collection and evaluation of legal data, the drafting of legal documents, the preparation of reports and the conduct of legal investigations.
2. Business owner: Scales are strong leaders who can excel as entrepreneurs. They have a flair for managing daily activities, increasing income and creating initiatives to engage customers.
3. Event planner: Scales excel in supporting the decisions of others, a quality that is crucial when planning events.
According to Mr. Aujula, smart and witty, Geminis are excellent teachers
SCORPIO: October 22 to November 21
Scorpions are assertive, resourceful, targeted and adaptable – qualities that are very useful in the workplace.
Because they are also known as stubborn and intense, they do better in environments where they have a certain degree of autonomy.
Mr Aujula said that Scorpio shines in work, so that they can serve others.
Career paths include roles in the non-profit sector, human services, research, medicine and law enforcement.
1. Psychologist: Psychology is an ideal path for Scorpions who want to do purposeful work to gain more insight into complex problems.
2. researcher: Scorpio thrives on collecting information, using statistical analyzes to interpret data and to collect findings.
3. Market analyst: Scorpio's unique perspective and precision come in handy in the field of a market analyst. This allows them to easily report on consumer buying habits and advise companies on the best way to market products and services.
SAGITTARIUS: November 22 to December 21
Creative Sagittarius loves nothing better than a project where their free-spirited adventurous spirit can come to the fore.
Because they like being on the road, an environment that is busy and constantly evolves best fits their personality.
According to Mr. Aujula, the optimistic and outgoing Sagittarius must consider a career in travel, coaching or brand ambassador.
1. Travel agency: The natural enthusiasm and pleasant nature of Sagittarius can help customers to find their travel plans and to be enthusiastic about them.
2. Coach: Coaching enables Sagittarius to use their innate optimism and philosophical attitude to guide, guide and motivate others.
3. Brand ambassador: Being the face of a product or service enables Sagittarius to be in their elements; to be the center of attention, interaction with the public and the transfer of all important product knowledge.
With an eye for form and color, Taurus & # 39; creativity can really shine in the role of decorator (stock image)
CAPRICORN: December 22 to January 21
Responsibility, efficiency and predictability are three of Capricorns that define professional traits.
The zodiac sign is also one of the most driven and hard-working of the zodiac – traits that make them an excellent manager.
According to Mr. Aujula, those born under this zodiac sign are doing well in a career where business, finance, law or healthcare are central.
1. Accountant: Capricorn is good with facts and figures means that they can easily and accurately present detailed accounts.
2. Business advisor: Capricorns have great analytical skills come to life in advising companies on how to best achieve their goals.
3. Jeweler: Making and selling jewelry requires patience, business insight, creativity and great focus, qualities that Capricorn has in bucket loads.
AQUARIUS: January 22 to February 21
Aquarius is naturally curious, intelligent and has a broad social conscience – qualities that lend themselves to roles that require unconventional thinking.
The career paths proposed by Mr Angula for the ambitious Aquarian include politics, technology and the visual arts.
& # 39; These career paths enable Aquarius to thrive in ways that are comfortable for them, while being encouraged to enhance the best aspects of their personality, & # 39; he said.
1. Scientist: The curiosity of Aquarius is very suitable for science when they investigate questions about the natural world.
2. Trainer: Aquarius critical thinking and assertiveness can help them impart knowledge and raise the confidence of others as a trainer.
3. Project manager: Aquarius are great at defining project objectives, developing budgets and delegating tasks to complete projects efficiently.
FISHING: 22 February to 21 March
Watery Pisces is known as creative, emphatic and intuitive.
Due to the changeable nature of this sign, they are also highly adaptable and can easily adapt to different environments.
Mr Aujula said that Pisces are suitable for a career that involves direct interaction with people: serving others or channeling their artistic side.
They can thrive in areas such as art, social work, healthcare and marketing.
1. musician: Pisces artistic side comes alive through music where they create magic deep from their souls.
2. Visual Merchandiser: A visual merchandiser produces creative displays that carry the look or feel of a company or company – a role that fits the naturally artistic and intuitive Pisces.
3. Health worker: Fish can thrive if they make the difference to educate people about activities to improve physical and mental health.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) femail