WhatsNew2Day - Latest News And Breaking Headlines
Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Bachelor Nation’s Jade Roper Tolbert recalls ‘dark depression’ after welcoming a second child

Bachelor Nation’s Jade Roper Tolbert recalls ‘dark depression’ after welcoming second child … as she contemplates having a fourth child

Bachelor # 19 alum Jade Roper Tolbert revealed on Monday that she was secretly going through a ‘dark depression’ after welcoming her second child, son Brooks, in 2019.

‘No one would have known,’ says the 34-year-old mother of three – with 1.7 million followers on social media – explained.

‘Every birth also gives birth to a new mother, a newborn version of ourselves that we also get to know. I grope through it, learn along the way and lean forward as I get to know my baby and the new versions of my children and husband as they evolve and adapt and also grow. I think I share the imperfect moments in hopes of achieving a social platform and creating a human connection. ‘

'No one would have known': Bachelor # 19 alum Jade Roper Tolbert revealed on Monday that she was secretly going through a 'dark depression' after welcoming her second child, son Brooks, in 2019 (photo Monday)

She explained: “Every birth also gives birth to a new mother, a newborn version of ourselves that we also get to know. I grope through, learn along the way and lean forward as I get to know my baby and the new versions of my children and husband as they evolve and adapt and also grow '

She explained: “Every birth also gives birth to a new mother, a newborn version of ourselves that we also get to know. I grope through, learn along the way and lean forward as I get to know my baby and the new versions of my children and husband as they evolve and adapt and also grow '

‘No one would have known’: Bachelor # 19 alum Jade Roper Tolbert (L) revealed on Monday that she secretly went through ‘dark depression’ after welcoming second child, son Brooks (R), in 2019 (photo Monday)

Jade wanted her fans to know ‘you can carry both joy and sorrow together’.

“That we can be madly in love with our children, but also as if we were carrying broken pieces of ourselves,” Roper said.

That you can wake up at 7am with gratitude in your heart and still cry at 8am. I want people to know some days that it’s okay not to be okay. That it is enough if you just get out of bed today and feed your body. ‘

Last week, the Mommies Tell All podcaster revealed that there was a 75% chance that she would want a fourth child, while there is only a 25% chance that her husband Tanner Tolbert will want a fourth.

'So many factors': Last week, 34-year-old mother of three revealed there was a 75% chance she would want a fourth child, while there is only a 25% chance that her husband Tanner Tolbert will want a fourth

'So many factors': Last week, 34-year-old mother of three revealed there was a 75% chance she would want a fourth child, while there is only a 25% chance that her husband Tanner Tolbert will want a fourth

‘So many factors’: Last week, 34-year-old mother of three revealed there was a 75% chance she would want a fourth child, while there is only a 25% chance that her husband Tanner Tolbert will want a fourth

“That’s right!” During the Instagram Q&A, Jade said she would be interested in becoming a surrogate for a childless mother ‘if it was the right timing’

December 24 family portrait: Roper and the Missouri-born 33-year-old share three children: daughter Emerson Avery, 3; son Brooks Easton, 18 months; and son Reed Harrison, 2 months

December 24 family portrait: Roper and the Missouri-born 33-year-old share three children: daughter Emerson Avery, 3; son Brooks Easton, 18 months; and son Reed Harrison, 2 months

December 24 family portrait: Roper and the Missouri-born 33-year-old share three children: daughter Emerson Avery, 3; son Brooks Easton, 18 months; and son Reed Harrison, 2 months

“However, there are so many factors to consider whether or not we would have a fourth,” noted Jade.

During the Instagram Q&A, Roper said she would be interested in becoming a surrogate for a childless mother “if it was the right timing.”

The Colorado-born Nebraska-raised influencer and Missouri-born 33-year-old share three children: daughter Emerson Avery, 3; son Brooks Easton, 18 months; and son Reed Harrison, 2 months.

On Monday morning, Jade returned to their home in San Juan Capistrano to find that Tanner had had their son Brooks cut without consulting her.

“Good thing I wasn’t home!” Monday morning, podcaster Mommies Tell All returned to their home in San Juan Capistrano to find that Tanner had given their son Brooks a haircut without consulting her.

Jade wrote: 'Mullet boy. Actually wants to laugh, definitely cry, hahaha! '

Jade wrote: 'Mullet boy. Actually wants to laugh, definitely cry, hahaha! '

She filmed her son's haircut from all angles in the Instastory

She filmed her son's haircut from all angles in the Instastory

Jade wrote: ‘Mullet boy. Actually wants to laugh, definitely cry, hahaha! ‘

‘Oh my God. Good thing I wasn’t home when this happened LOL! ‘Roper exclaimed.

Mullet boy. Actually wants to laugh, definitely cry, hahaha! ‘

The Tolberts – who celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary on January 24 – originally met in 2015 when they won the second season of ABC’s The Bachelor in Paradise with two other couples.

Celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary on January 24th! The Tolberts originally met in 2015 when they won the second season of ABC's The Bachelor in Paradise with two other couples.

Celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary on January 24th! The Tolberts originally met in 2015 when they won the second season of ABC's The Bachelor in Paradise with two other couples.

Celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary on January 24th! The Tolberts originally met in 2015 when they won the second season of ABC’s The Bachelor in Paradise with two other couples.

Advertisement

.