Hawaii tourist reveals angry mom in thong swimsuit and demanded she ‘leave the beach’ – because she was wearing a BIKINI: ‘She said she didn’t want to see my ass and feminine parts’
- Savannah Sims, who is currently on vacation in Hawaii, shared a video of the encounter on TikTok, where it quickly went viral
- The Texas native showed off the offensive bikini, describing it as ‘pretty freaking normal’, and in no way indecent
- In the video, Savannah revealed she was wearing a dark green bikini that showed off some of her derriere
- However, she claimed she was on her back when the woman came by so there was no way she could have seen her butt
- In a follow-up post, Savannah said the woman who told her to move took off her own skirt – only to reveal that she was wearing a thong bikini.
- “Either she’s a hypocrite or it wasn’t what I was wearing,” she remarked
- Savannah suggested that the woman attacked her simply because she was a tourist, writing, ‘Keep in mind the world is not yours, it needs to be shared’
An American tourist traveling through Hawaii has revealed that she was confronted by a local mother who demanded that she leave the beach because she was wearing a bikini.
Savannah Sims, from Houston, Texas, opened up about the awkward encounter in a TikTok video, explaining that she was lying on a beach on the ‘Big Island’ in Hawaii when she was approached by an angry mother who objected to her two-part Swimsuit.
“So I just had the worst experience in Hawaii on the Big Island,” she began with the clip – which she appears to have filmed minutes after the confrontation.
‘I lay down on this spot, right next to the road. And this family gets out of the car and kind of sits close to me. And the mother starts to say to her boyfriend, “No, I can’t have that. That’s not okay for me.” ‘
What do you say? Texas native Savannah Sims has revealed that an angry mother told her to ‘leave’ a Hawaii beach simply because she was wearing a bikini
Confusion: The tourist explained the encounter in a viral TikTok video, in which she showed off the insulting bikini and insisted it was ‘pretty normal’
It was then that Savannah sat up and realized that the woman was “looking at her.”
‘So I ask if there is a problem, and she says she doesn’t want to see my butt and female parts,’ the tourist revealed, adding in the caption, ‘I was lying on my back so she couldn’t even see my butt . ‘
Savannah then went on to show off the bikini she was wearing, insisting it’s “ pretty normal ” and not particularly skinny.
“To be clear, this is my bathing suit. Pretty normal, right? she said, filming the two-piece, wearing a sports bra-style top and slimmer bottoms that showed part of her buttocks.
According to the enraged tourist, the woman continued her rant and said she ‘had not come’ [to the beach] to see her body ‘. But despite Savannah’s offer to cover herself, the mother demanded that she leave the beach because she was “in the way” of the woman’s “view.”
Upset: Savannah is currently traveling through Hawaii and was on the main island when the meeting took place
Awkward: The TikToker said she was on her back when the mother and her family came and sat ‘close’ to her, only for the mother to make rude comments
Make up? Savannah insisted that she offered to hide, but the woman said she wanted her to leave because she was “ in the way of her sight. ”
“I asked what the problem was and what I needed to cover because she was with a kid, so I tried to be respectful,” Savannah explained.
And she just said she wanted me to leave. I got in her way. So I got up and left and she said “mahalo” and it ruined my day. ‘
To add insult to injury, a frustrated Savannah explained in a follow-up clip that the woman in question took off her skirt shortly after the meeting, to reveal that she was wearing a ‘straight thong’.
‘OK update, she’s wearing a straight thong bikini. That’s totally fine, I wear it all the time, ”she said.
“But to call me and then take off your skirt and rock a G-string … Either she’s a hypocrite or it wasn’t about what I was wearing.”