This week on The Vergecast, Nilay Patel, Dieter Bohn and Paul Miller discuss all the new laptops that were unveiled on Computex 2019, the new processor chips from Intel and AMD, and what we expect from Apple & # 39; s WWDC next week.
In between we give you updates on the T-Mobile and Sprint mergers, 5G connectivity and Paul & # 39; s weekly segment & # 39; ATX? more like late TX, "so keep listening to stay informed.
Stories discussed this week:
- Laptops are weird and great
- Twin River is Intel's attempt to manufacture a two-screen laptop
- Did Intel just grab the two-screen gaming laptop?
- Asus placed two 4K screens on its extravagant ZenBook Pro Duo laptop
- Intel, AMD and ARM each view our computing future differently
- AMD & # 39; s flagship …