Young boy walks away unharmed after ceiling fan falls on him during family meal

Young boy walks away unharmed after ceiling fan falls on him during family meal

  • Footage shows a family of six sitting down for dinner on July 8 in Bac Ninh, Vietnam
  • A young boy hears a noise and looks at the ceiling before the fan crashes
  • The knives land between the child and two family members sat next to him










This is the chilling moment when a young boy escaped injury after a ceiling fan fell on him while he was eating dinner with his family.

Footage taken in Bac Ninh, Vietnam, shows the family of six sitting on the floor for dinner when the boy hears a noise and looks up at the ceiling.

Just seconds later, the fan falls to the floor and the blades land between the child and two family members sitting on either side of him before the young boy’s mother rushes over to him.

The boy appears to hear a noise and looks up at the ceiling as he goes out to dinner with his family in Bac Ninh, Vietnam, on July 8.

Moments later, the ceiling fan drops to the floor as the family eats their meal

Moments later, the ceiling fan drops to the floor as the family eats their meal

During the shoot, which was filmed on July 8, the family is enjoying their dinner when the boy seems to hear a noise.

As he looks at the ceiling, the fan falls to the floor and the blades land between the boy and two other family members.

The boy’s mother immediately runs to him and pats his head as he gets up and walks away unharmed.

She checks the boy for signs of injury while another family member lifts the fan and takes it away.

The ceiling fans fall to the floor and the blades get between the child and two family members

The ceiling fans fall to the floor and the blades get between the child and two family members

The child's mother runs to check for injuries while another family member removes the fan

The child’s mother runs to check for injuries while another family member removes the fan

A relative told Viral Hog: “The whole family was eating when the ceiling fan fell right between us. Fortunately no one was injured.’

After the scenes, viewers took to social media to describe their relief that the family was unharmed.

One person wrote: ‘Wow! So glad no one got hurt!! That’s awful!’

While another user added, “I’m glad no one got hurt.”

Advertisement

.