Video: RacerTV The 3rd round (of 12) of the 2023 Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) Series happened over the weekend at Aonia Pass MX in Washington, Georgia. Husqvarna-mounted Craig Delong declared his very first general win of the season– and of his profession– ahead of Josh Strang (Kawasaki) and Steward Baylor Jr. (KTM), however Baylor got a one-position charge after the race. Ben Kelley (KTM) was bumped as much as 3rd location and the # 530 acquires the points lead following the race. Enjoy complete motorbike (youth, WXC, Pro) protection from The General GNCC. Check out the post-race The General GNCC news release.
- Khloe Kardashian says she’s sometimes “just not in the mood” for work
- Fabio Paratici Q&A: Why was Tottenham’s director of football banned and what happens next?
- Pence says he has “nothing to hide,” but remained ambivalent about the January 6 testimony
- Scientists have shed light on how macrophages interact with microplastics
- Jason Alexander threatens to quit Twitter for ditching the blue “Verified” checkmark
- I’m a HR major – this is how to get a job with a LinkedIn DM
- Megan Thee Stallion wears a classic Paco Rabanne two-piece outfit in a modern ensemble of picks
- Jonah Hill’s girlfriend Olivia Millar reveals pregnancy bump and sparks engagement rumors
- Anthony Joshua is “completely disconnected” from the world in Dallas, coach Derek James has revealed
- A ‘dangerous’ new TikTok trend sees people apply chapstick to their EYELIDS to get ‘high’