WhatsNew2Day
Latest News And Breaking Headlines

Tyson Fury’s trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder will take place in the United States

Tyson Fury’s trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder “will take place this summer in the United States” after the American hunting camp activated the rematch clause after the defeat of Las Vegas

  • Frank Warren confirmed that the third Fury vs Wilder fight is likely to be in the US
  • It came after Wilder’s camp confirmed that the rematch clause had been activated
  • The third fight between the heavyweights takes place in July
  • Fury beat Wilder last month with a seventh round stoppage in Las Vegas
  • And Bob Arum said Sunday’s third fight probably at the MGM on July 18
  • The decision about the location will be a disappointment for the British fans of Fury

Tyson Fury promoter Frank Warren has confirmed that the trilogy battle with Deontay Wilder is likely to take place in the United States this summer.

It came after Wilder’s camp confirmed on Sunday that they activated the rematch clause in the American hunter’s contract after his defeat to Fury last month.

Warren, speaking on talkSPORT on Monday morning, gave an idea of ​​the location of the fight and it will be a disappointment for British boxing fans.

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder are going to fight for the third time this summer in the United States

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder are going to fight for the third time this summer in the United States

Fury celebrates its brilliant seventh-round Wilder break in Las Vegas last month

Fury celebrates its brilliant seventh-round Wilder break in Las Vegas last month

Fury celebrates its brilliant seventh-round Wilder break in Las Vegas last month

Wilder and Fury will now fight for the third time this summer after the clause was activated

Wilder and Fury will now fight for the third time this summer after the clause was activated

Wilder and Fury will now fight for the third time this summer after the clause was activated

Fury’s American promoter Bob Arum told BoxingScene.com on Sunday the trilogy fight is planned for July 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Fury defeated Wilder with a seventh-round stoppage in Las Vegas to win the WBC title after having drawn their first fight and it is confirmed that they will meet again.

Arum said to Ringside Reporter on Sunday: “Wilder and his representatives formally informed us last night that they have accepted the rematch and are continuing.

“It’s going to happen in the summer, before the Olympics. Mid July. “

Wilder has vowed 'the war has just begun' after his defeat by Fury last weekend

Wilder has vowed 'the war has just begun' after his defeat by Fury last weekend

Wilder has vowed ‘the war has just begun’ after his defeat by Fury last weekend

The bronze bomber was battered from pillar to post in a thunderous defeat in Las Vegas

The bronze bomber was battered from pillar to post in a thunderous defeat in Las Vegas

The bronze bomber was battered from pillar to post in a thunderous defeat in Las Vegas

Wilder had 30 days to recall a rematch and now his camp has ‘formally notified’ their intention for the deposed world champion to step into the ring with Fury for the third time this summer.

Wilder had given a very strong hint that he would activate the rematch clause in a video posted on social media on Saturday.

He promised to “stand up like a phoenix and get the title back.”

Wilder added: ‘Your king is here and I am not going anywhere because the road has just begun.

“I am a king who will never give up and fight to the death. I am a warrior, I am strong and I will be back. ”

Wilder posted a 90-second video on social media on Saturday morning

Wilder posted a 90-second video on social media on Saturday morning

In a 90-second video clip, Wilder said he would “get up like a phoenix” to get the belt back

.

Comments
Loading...