Advertisements
Tyler Skaggs died of a deadly mix of fentanyl, oxycodone and alcohol

BREAKING NEWS: Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs died of a deadly mix of fentanyl, oxycodone and alcohol – and suffocated by his own vomit

Advertisements

Angel pitcher Tyler Skaggs died choking with his own vomit after taking a deadly mix of fentanyl, oxycodone and alcohol, a medical researcher has discovered.

Advertisements

The official cause of the 27-year-old's death was released on Friday.

Skaggs was found dead in his Texas hotel room in July.

Advertisements

. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail