Two older people are found dead in their home in Hurstville after neighbors have reported a gas leak
The elderly were found dead in their home next to a heater after neighbors reported a gas leak
- An older man and woman who were found dead in their home and had left a heater behind
- Emergency services called to Hurstville in southern Sydney on Saturday morning
- NSW Police attended the building after reports of concern for welfare
An older man and woman were found dead in their house next to a heater after neighbors reported a gas leak.
Emergency services were called the property on Dora Street in Hurstville in southern Sydney at 9.50 am on Saturday.
Officers attended the premises after reports of concerns about well-being in the house.
Emergency services were called the building on Dora Street in Hurstville (photo) in southern Sydney at 9.50 a.m. on Saturday
When firefighters entered the house, they discovered that a stove had been left behind.
Upon closer inspection, the bodies of the two deceased were found shortly afterwards.
A spokesperson for New South Wales Police told Daily Mail Australia that the dead don't seem suspicious.
There is a possibility that the two elderly may have been dead for a few days.
A crime scene has been established on site while the police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the deaths.
Officers attended the building after reporting a concern for well-being in the house (stock image)
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news