Trump tries to get Democrats to tear each other apart during the race by tweeting Air Force One about the infamous crime law of 1994, just before the first debates about the party 2020 begin
- President Trump went on the attack against Joe Biden of Air Force One
- Biden apart on Wednesday evening when the Democrats were preparing for the podium
- They are on the first of two evenings of verbal jousting in Miami, Florida
- Biden will not appear on the debate until the following evening, but Trump encouraged his competitors to keep an eye on him early
- He referred to a racial controversy that Biden had on the weekend and said a crime law that defended the former senator with the Clintons & # 39; inflicted great suffering & # 39;
- Said he should be held responsible for writing the bill and not making up for the reform of criminal law when he was vice president
- The president suggested that he would not tweet the debate live before tweet
- But his party chairman said she assumed he would and it was true
President Trump attacked Joe Biden of Air Force One on Wednesday evening when the Democrats were willing to take the stage during the first of two evenings of verbal jousting.
Biden will not appear on the debate until the following evening, but Trump encouraged his competitors to look at him early.
He referred to a racial controversy that Biden had last weekend when he said he had a good working relationship with segregationists.
He said a crime bill defended the former senator with the Clintons & # 39; a lot of pain, but especially the African-American community & # 39; and he must be called to account.
President Trump attacked Joe Biden on Wednesday evening while the Democrats were willing to take the stage during the first of two evenings of verbal jousting
Trump proposed to sit out the event, as he is currently on the plane and making his way to Osaka for the Group of 20 Summit
Trump suggested that he sit down for the event, as he is currently on the plane and making his way to Osaka for the Group of 20 Summit.
& # 39; Sorry, I'm on Air Force One, off to save the free world! & # 39; he said in a message that encouraged his 61.4 million followers.
But he couldn't stop himself from tweeting, at least once more, about another group of 20 – the 20 Democrats who met their party's demands to appear on the Miami debate debate.
& # 39; Since the passage of the Super Predator Crime Bill, pushed hard by @ JoeBiden, along with Bill and Crooked Hillary Clinton, who have inflicted great pain, but especially the African-American community, Democrats have tried and failed Criminal Justice Reform, & he tweeted.
Trump wrote: & # 39; They came to me to ask for help, and I received Criminal Justice Reform, with help from both Republicans and Democrats. Many said that no one but President Trump could have done this. All previous administrations have failed. Please ask why they did not help the candidates! & # 39;
The G20 is being held in Japan this year, meaning that the president will be on a long journey with little else to do while it is going on.
He should reach the wheels of a fuel stop a few minutes after the end of the debate.
Republican National Committee Ronna McDaniel told DailyMail.com before the debate that she expected Trump to tweet the debate, although she had not asked him if he would.
& # 39; If I know our president, I would expect a few live tweets & # 39 ;, she said during a conversation she was following as she walked from interview to interview during the other party's first debate.
Tom Perez, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, said he was not worried about the presumptive tweets of the president when he fought with reporters in court a few hours later.
& # 39; Not at all, & # 39; he told DailyMail.com in the spinroom on the debate site. & # 39; We're going to talk about the issues, no one will talk about hand size in tonight's debate. No one will try to find stupid nicknames for their opponents. We leave that to the republicans. & # 39;
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail