Tricky emoji quiz challenges players to name 14 popular songs inspired by driving – but can YOU get a perfect score?
- Manchester based CarFinance 247 has designed a driving song themed quiz
- The challenge involves naming 14 popular hits from a range of emojis
- Most people can only solve half the questions – but can you do better?
This tricky emoji quiz will put your musical knowledge to the test, as well as your skill at interpreting symbols.
Created by Manchester-based company CarFinance 247, the challenge consists of correctly naming 14 popular melodies that have either topped the charts or appeared in hit movies – all represented with a series of emojis.
They were inspired to create the quiz after #drivingplaylists racked up over a million views on TikTok, with creators sharing their best cruise tunes.
To get a full score you need superior knowledge of songs with driving as main theme.
According to the creators, most people have struggled to correctly name more than seven of the songs listed. Scroll down to see if you can do better and check your answers below.
1. Highway to Hell – AC/DC
2. Shut up and drive – Rihanna
3. Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
4. Get out of my dreams, get in my car – Billy Ocean
5. The Necklace – Fleetwood Mac
6. Driving Home for Christmas – Chris Rea
7. Green light – Lorde
8. Jump in my car – David Hasselhoff
9. Greased Lightnin’ Grease
10. Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
11. Joyride – Roxette
12. On the Road Again – Willie Nelson
13. Fast Car – Tracy Chapman
14. Car wash -Rose Royce