The January transfer window may be closed in Europe, but the teams are looking ahead to the summer and there is plenty of gossip. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumours, comings and goings and, of course, deals done!
TOP STORY: Juventus track down USMNT star
Juventus closely follows the American sprinter Timothy Weahaccording calciomercato.
With the 23-year-old out of contract with Lille in the summer of 2024, the Turin giants are expected to push to sign the USMNT star at the end of this season, with the French side looking to prevent Weah from leaving on a transfer. free. .
since he joined The Doges Coming from Paris Saint-Germain in July 2019 for €10m, the son of former Ballon d’Or George Weah has registered eight goals and eight assists in all competitions. However, Weah is yet to score for the Ligue 1 side this season, with two assists in 24 appearances.
Even so, his versatility is said to be admired by the bianconerisince the natural right winger has started as a left back under coach Paulo Fonseca after an injury to the ismaily.
It is understood that the Serie A club will continue to watch Weah, who has interest in clubs across France, and Max Allegri’s side plot to enter the summer transfer window.
– Broadcast on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, more (USA)
– Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are considering signing for André Onanareports Gazzetta dello Sport. The 26-year-old goalkeeper has kept 14 clean sheets in 23 games for Internazionale since he joined from Ajax Amsterdam last June. He Nerazzurri are unwilling to part with the Cameroon international but have reportedly lined up Juventus’ transfer target Guglielmo Vicario from Empoli as a possible replacement.
– Premier League rivals Chelsea and Manchester United are set to battle for the Eintracht Frankfurt striker Randal Kolo Muaniaccording Ekrem Konur. The 24-year-old has impressed in the Bundesliga this season with 11 goals and 10 assists. The German team are reportedly expecting an offer of more than 100 million euros for the France international.
– Juventus is looking for a new agreement for Alex Sandroreports tuttosport. The 32-year-old looked set to leave Turin, but if the Brazil international appears in 10 of the remaining 15 games this season, his contract will automatically be extended until 2024. The defender is an important part of Allegri’s team and, despite recovering from injury, he is expected to return to the starting eleven after the international break.
– Chelsea refuses to deliver Kepa Arrizabalaga a contract extension, says Soccer Insider. The 28-year-old is currently No. 1 at Stamford Bridge ahead of edward mendy, but the Blues are reportedly looking for a new starting goalkeeper this summer. The Spain international is expected to finish the remaining two years of his contract, which reportedly sees him earn £150,000 a week, but with the west London outfit looking to balance their books it is unlikely that he will be offered a new contract. put the goalie deal.
– The future of Dejan Kulusevsky is uncertain, according to calciomercato. Spurs boss Antonio Conte is expected to leave the club following his recent outburst and the Italian tactician was influential in bringing the 22-year-old to north London after their time together at Juventus. The Swedish international is coming to the end of his 18-month loan spell, and his buyout clause is in question as the conditions to play in at least 20 Premier League games and to for Spurs to qualify for the Champions League. .