Tragedy as a boy, six, is killed after his friends put a compressor nozzle in the back
Tragedy as a boy, six, is killed after his friends & # 39; put a compressor nozzle in his back and pump his stomach full of air & # 39; in India
- Kanha Yadav played with friends at his father's factory in Madhya Pradesh
- Father Ramchandra said his friends brought him home with a swollen belly
- Yadav brought Kanha to Maharaja Yeshwantrao hospital (MINE), but he died later
A six-year-old boy died in India after his friends put a compressor nozzle in his rear and pumped his belly full of air.
Kanha Yadav played with the group yesterday at his father's factory in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, when the shocking incident occurred.
His father Ramchandra said two friends of his son brought him home with a swollen belly.
A six-year-old boy died in India after his friends put a compressor nozzle (photo on the photo) in his back and pumped his stomach full of air
Yadav brought Kanha to Maharaja Yeshwantrao hospital (photo), but he died later
HOW CAN PRINTED AIR DAMAGE INTERNAL ORGANS?
In a newspaper in the Journal of Medical Case Reports, doctors explained how air was under pressure at a certain point & # 39; forms a column that acts as a solid body & # 39 ;.
Sudden inhalation of air into the body can lead to injuries called barotrauma.
Barotrauma, although rare, occurs when the pressure in a body tissue is higher than the area outside, causing it to burst.
For example, air pumped into the anus would travel directly into the intestine and inflate the organ like a balloon until it could no longer resist the pressure and ruptured.
If air is pumped into the mouth in the same way, it can have the same effect on the stomach or lungs.
Researchers wrote in a paper in the Journal of Medical Case Reports: & # 39; The amount of injury can vary from mucous membranes to blowing out over the entire thickness, depending on the air pressure, air flow rate, anal resting pressure and the distance between the source and the anus.
& # 39; Management varies from repair or resection with proximal enterostomy, because several other injuries can perforate later and have a delayed presentation. & # 39;
Mr. Yadav brought Kanha to the hospital of Maharaja Yeshwantrao (MY), but he died.
Sanjay Shukla, the inspector at the Bhanwar Kua police station, told it NDTV: & # 39; The father of the deceased works in a factory in the industrial area of Palda and lives with his family on the property. & # 39;
He added: & # 39; According to the initial investigation, we found that the boy's friends filled his belly with air by inserting the mouthpiece of an air compressor into his rectum while they were playing. & # 39;
His body was sent post-mortally and an exact cause of death will follow.
In May, the colon of an Indian burst after his & # 39; perverse & # 39; friends put a compressed air pump in his anus and inflated, a bizarre medical report revealed.
The 30-year-old was taken to the hospital after the horrible joke had him remove his entire intestine due to a & # 39; rectal burst & # 39 ;, an injury caused by air pressure rising so high in the rectum that it explodes.
Doctors reported it in a journal article alongside reports from two other men with similar injuries.
One had squirted compressed air in his back in an alleged accident, while the other suffered from the pain of the robbers he was trying to stop.
The experts warned that air can be so harmful and that industrial machines should be treated with care.
Doctors from the Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Rishikesh wrote the report.
They said the men sustained high pressure injuries that were normally & # 39; limited to battlefields & # 39 ;.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news