Tradie's girlfriend electrocuted, 24, reveals a heartbreaking moment that she discovered plans to propose

The girlfriend of an electrocuted merchant, Jaime-Lee Digby (pictured), revealed the heartbreaking moment when she realized that her boyfriend was planning to propose

The girlfriend of an electrocuted merchant has revealed the heartbreaking moment that she realized her boyfriend planned to propose.

Jaime-Lee Digby's boyfriend, Luke Bray, 24, was electrocuted while working on the roof of a house in Carlton, south of Sydney, in February.

Ms. Digby talked about the terrible experience and her whirlwind romance when she addressed the media on Wednesday.

The girlfriend of an electrocuted merchant, Jaime-Lee Digby (pictured), revealed the heartbreaking moment when she realized that her boyfriend was planning to propose

The girlfriend of an electrocuted merchant, Jaime-Lee Digby (pictured), revealed the heartbreaking moment when she realized that her boyfriend was planning to propose

  Luke Bray (photo, right), 24, was electrocuted while working on the roof of a house in Carlton, south of Sydney, in February

  Luke Bray (photo, right), 24, was electrocuted while working on the roof of a house in Carlton, south of Sydney, in February

Luke Bray (photo, right), 24, was electrocuted while working on the roof of a house in Carlton, south of Sydney, in February

Ms. Digby said that the young couple (in the photo) met in the marina and that their relationship moved quickly

Ms. Digby said that the young couple (in the photo) met in the marina and that their relationship moved quickly

Ms. Digby said that the young couple (in the photo) met in the marina and that their relationship moved quickly

"Luke and I met in the marina, we were in the same boat together, things went very, very fast," he said.

& # 39; When this happened, it broke all my life. I lived here only at that moment, so I had to take my parents by plane from Sunny Coast to identify their body.

"I had to pick up his belongings from the police station from which he had an engagement ring receipt … it has been very, very painful."

After Mr. Bray's death in February, Ms. Digby shared the harrowing story of the engagement ring on her Instagram page.

"When it came time to identify your body and collect your belongings, they realized something incredibly special in your wallet," he wrote.

"In his wallet was a receipt of a beautiful Halo engagement ring from Armans Jewelery."

After Mr. Bray's death in February, Ms. Digby shared the harrowing story of the engagement ring on her Instagram page (pictured, right). The receipt was for a Halo engagement ring with cushion cut (pictured, left)

There were desperate attempts to save the former navy sailor (pictured, right) but the paramedics could not revive him.

There were desperate attempts to save the former navy sailor (pictured, right) but the paramedics could not revive him.

There were desperate attempts to save the former navy sailor (pictured, right) but the paramedics could not revive him.

Ms. Digby participated in a contest published by Armans Jewelery in hopes of winning a ring.

"We had always talked about the day we would meet in the hall and I would not like anything more than to fulfill his dream," he wrote.

& # 39; Winning this competition would complete me and our aspirations to commit, since he was so desperate and worked so hard to make it happen. & # 39;

The reports indicate that Mr. Bray was killed by the current that entered the house through illegal wiring, even though the power was disconnected in the electrical network.

There were desperate attempts to save the former Navy sailor, but the paramedics could not revive him.

"No one should go to work one day and not get home alive at night," Ms. Digby said Wednesday.

Ms. Digby revealed that the young couple had talked about "the day we met in the hallway".

Ms. Digby revealed that the young couple had talked about "the day we met in the hallway".

Ms. Digby revealed that the young couple had talked about "the day we met in the hallway".

Luke Bray, 24, died after being electrocuted while working on the roof of a house (pictured) in Carlton, south of Sydney, in February.

Luke Bray, 24, died after being electrocuted while working on the roof of a house (pictured) in Carlton, south of Sydney, in February.

Luke Bray, 24, died after being electrocuted while working on the roof of a house (pictured) in Carlton, south of Sydney, in February.

.