The whole world is watching with awe as Toronto city is carving a niche for itself. This picturesque city currently outpaces any North American city in terms of the number of crane activities and the number of pre-reconstructed skyscrapers and skyscrapers under construction. Even with the impressive array of skyscrapers that currently dot the city’s SkyLine, the city is not resting on its laurels. Plans are in motion to erect more skyscrapers that will change the Toronto skyline forever. In this article, we take a glimpse into some of Toronto’s tallest construction sites, that include condo buildings, office apartments, etc.
- Sky Tower: At an impressive 95 storeys, the Sky Tower is a behemoth ready to tower above Toronto’s city. It stands at 1024ft, making it the second tallest building in Toronto. It is one of the three-tower luxury condo property called the Pinnacle One Yonge. It is expected to have over 800 condominiums, all having different layouts. Prices range from $800,000 upwards. More details about the sky tower are available at Condo Mapper.
- CIBC square: The CIBC is an office complex, located south of the financial district. A brainchild of Wilkinson Eyre, The CIBC square, has reached about 218 metres of its proposed 238 metres. On completion, it serves as the global headquarters of the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. The complex has a union station bus terminal, to ease GO Transit and other services. The CIBC, when completed, will redefine office standards.
- 2221 Yonge: This impressive skyscraper is located south of Yonge and Eglington. Currently, under construction, 2221 Yonge is currently reaching its 44th floor. It was designed by Pei Partnership Architects, to have 58 storeys when completed. This building has drawn attention to its self with prospective owners lining to get their slice of the building.
- The Lake Front: The Lake Front is an exhibition of pure genius. It has a contemporary design initiated by IBI, and its proposed location is of huge strategic value. It is close to restaurants, cafes, markets and has a spa and pool, fitness gym, Rooftop sky garden, etc. The building on completion will be a monument to Toronto’s evolving skyline.
- Yonge and Rich: While construction is still underway, the Yonge and Rich building when completed is set to have 46 storeys. It is a condo building designed by architect alliance and the Grazianni and Corazza Architect. Currently, the building has reached 42nd level out of it’s proposed 46 storeys. When completed, Yonge and Rich promises offers luxury and convenience for its occupants.
No doubt, Toronto is a hub of skyscrapers. With most of them completed, you may not be aware of other pre-constructed or skyscrapers under construction. Located in prominent areas around Toronto, the new buildings are set to tower over the city of Toronto. Each comes with an impressive array of contemporary designs, state of the art facilities and proximity to schools, spas, gym, public transit and others.
However, if you want to know more about toronto city skyscrapers under construction after reading this informative piece, you can visit https://condomapper.ca/. Here you will be grounded with sufficient information to guide your decision.