- Herman — the former manager of Woods’ Jupiter restaurant — tried to sue him over a non-disclosure agreement she said she had to sign at the beginning of their relationship.
- The Fourth District Court of Appeal in Florida on Tuesday rejected her appeal to leave the non-disclosure agreement
- Herman stated in the lawsuits that she was “never the victim of sexual harassment or sexual abuse by Tiger Woods.”
Tiger Woods’ ex-girlfriend Erica Herman has admitted she was never a victim of sexual abuse by the golfer as she dropped legal action against him.
The former restaurant manager stated that she “has never been the victim of sexual harassment or sexual abuse by Tiger Woods or any of his agents and has never filed a claim for such,” according to court documents filed in court in Florida. Fourth District Court.
Herman was in a relationship with Woods from 2017 to 2022 and worked at the golfers’ restaurant The Woods Jupiter in Florida.
She initially claimed that she was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement when Woods began pursuing a sexual relationship with her and wanted to file suit to be released from the agreement.
But now she has filed an official notice dismissing her appeal against the NDA, said People. The appeal was dismissed by order of the court on Tuesday.
Tiger Woods’ ex-girlfriend Erica Herman has dropped her $30 million sexual harassment lawsuit against the 82-time PGA tour winner (the pair are pictured together at the Presidents Cup at Liberty National Golf Club on September 30, 2017 in Jersey City)
Tiger Woods, right, with his daughter Sam Alexis Woods, left, and his then-girlfriend Erica Herman, center, at the White House where Donald Trump presented the golfer with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2019
The couple was first spotted at the Presidents Cup in New Jersey in October 2017 (pictured)
Hernan had initially argued that the NDA was unenforceable under the Speak Out Act, which bans the agreement in cases of sexual harassment or assault.
In her first case seeking to have the NDA voided, Hernan made the sensational claim that the 82-time PGA Tour winner had sexually abused her, but did not go into detail about what the alleged abuse entailed.
A judge subsequently ruled in May that this meant the law did not apply to her non-disclosure agreement.
In her now-rejected appeal of the decision, Hernan’s attorney argued that Woods “put her under a non-disclosure agreement as a condition of keeping her job when she began having a sexual relationship with him.”
‘A boss who imposes different employment conditions on his employee because of the sexual relationship is sexual harassment.’
In October, she filed an additional $30 million lawsuit against the Jupiter Island Irrevocable Homestead Trust, the legal owner of his Hobe Sound mansion where the two lived together.
She claimed Woods tricked her into leaving the $40 million Florida mansion they lived in for six years after their October 2022 breakup.
She alleged that when Woods “became dissatisfied with their sexual relationship, he tricked her into leaving her home, locked her out, took her cash, pets and personal belongings, and tried to force her to sign another NDA.” the lawsuit was dismissed in July.
In the court documents, Herman’s attorney wrote that she was “never the victim of sexual harassment or sexual abuse by Tiger Woods.”
The couple was together until October 2022. Herman previously claimed that Woods tricked her out of the Florida home where they lived after the breakup.
Herman also filed a lawsuit in October against the Jupiter Island Irrevocable Homestead Trust, the legal owner of his Hobe Sound mansion where the two lived together.
Woods and Herman were together for six years after they were first spotted at the Presidents Cup in New Jersey in October 2017.
Once they started dating, the two became inseparable, with Herman regularly supporting him at golf tournaments.
Rumors first started circulating about them after Erica spotted a “player-husband” badge, usually given to wives and girlfriends.
The following month they made their relationship public.
Woods’ lawyers say he broke things off on October 13, 2022.
The golfer is currently dealing with an ankle injury that forced him to withdraw from the 2023 Masters tournament.
His representatives have been contacted for comment.