Villains are locked up for over 26 years in total after filming themselves, stab man, 22, attach six times in residential street that he was lucky enough to survive
- About 12 people were seen kicking, punching and knife-cutting victims in London
- The police also confiscated weapons, drugs, money and clothing
- The men were found guilty of deliberately causing serious bodily harm
A gang of idiots who have stabbed themselves and posted a young man six times in broad daylight on social media have been imprisoned for over 26 years.
In the video, about 12 people were seen kicking, punching and sniping the 22-year-old victim in the head, back and arm.
The criminals even mocked the man when he was lying on the floor on a residential street in Willesden, northwest London.
Keanu Brown (left) and Jordan Joseph (right) were found guilty of deliberately causing serious bodily harm
He was left unconscious by the nauseating attack on the afternoon of June 11 last year, and police say he is lucky to be alive after being treated at a central London hospital.
Detectives tracked down four of the criminals through CCTV and investigations and arrested them weeks later.
They also grabbed weapons, drugs, money and clothing.
Keanu Brown, 18, Jordan Joseph, 21, Mickell Barnett, 20, and Keano (CORR) Mason, 19, were found guilty of deliberate bodily harm after a trial at Woolwich Crown Court in South East London.
They were all acquitted of attempted murder and sentenced to the same court on March 16.
Mickell Barnett (left) and Keano (CORR) Mason (right) were found guilty of deliberately causing serious bodily harm
Brown and Joseph, both from Brent, North West London, were each sentenced to seven years and three months.
Barnett of Enfield, North London, was incarcerated for six years and nine months.
Mason, from Brent, was locked up for five years and eight months.
Their victim was left without permanent injuries, police said.
Five other suspects were acquitted of attempted murder after a trial.
Four other suspects who were also charged with attempted murders were to be executed last month, but the charges were dropped.
Investigator Sergeant Steven Colclough of the Metropolitan Police, who was investigating the case, said: “This was a cruel attack on a residential street in broad daylight and it was a great fortune that the victim survived his injuries.
He was attacked by a large group of men and his attackers showed how insensitive they were to film the incident and post it on social media.
“Quick investigations brought officers to a large number of suspects who were arrested as part of the investigation, and evidence gathered by the police resulted in the trial of these four men.”