Three-year-old boy is killed after falling into a boiling curry pot in India

Three-year-old boy is killed after falling into a boiling curry pot in India

  • Boy, three, is supposed to have played a function near the cooking area
  • Father said son fell into barrel filled with hot sambar and got severe burns
  • Comes after boy, six, died of burns earlier in November after falling in a pot
Advertisements

A three-year-old boy died of burns after falling into a boiling curry pot in India.

The juvenile, reportedly called Suresh, played a role in the Ranga Reddy district of Telangana near the food preparation area.

Cyberabad police were informed by the boy's father of the tragic accident and are investigating what happened.

A three-year-old boy died of burns after falling into a burning sambar pot in the Ranga Reddy district of Telangana, India (file image)

Advertisements

A three-year-old boy died of burns after falling into a burning sambar pot in the Ranga Reddy district of Telangana, India (file image)

The power told NDTV: & # 39; We had received a complaint yesterday from a person named Suresh that his son Suresh fell into a barrel of hot sambhar while attending a function and sustained severe burns. & # 39;

It is thought that the boy had played near the cooking zone when the incident happened on Sunday, reports New Indian Express.

After being burned, the toddler was taken to Shabad Hospital and then moved to Osmania's General Hospital, but died on Tuesday.

Sambar, or sambhar, is a spicy vegetable stew or curry-like dish that is popular in South India. It is served boiling and brewed in giant barrels.

Cyberabad police was informed of the accident by the father of the toddler and investigates what happened (photo of the Shabad police station)

Cyberabad police was informed of the accident by the father of the toddler and investigates what happened (photo of the Shabad police station)

Cyberabad police was informed of the accident by the father of the toddler and investigates what happened (photo of the Shabad police station)

Advertisements

It comes after a similar incident earlier in November, when a six-year-old boy also fell into a boiling sambar vessel.

The child went to a private school in the city of Kurnool in Panyam and ran when the lunch food was bought out to be served, reports India today.

A maid at the school said: & # 39; This boy was not in the line, he was coming out of the line. At the same time, some people brought a barrel of hot Sambar.

& # 39; This boy … fell on the Sambar ship. The boy was so fast that he immediately fell into the barrel in an instant. & # 39;

Local police registered a case against the school management of causing death through negligence.

Advertisements

A similar case occurred in 2013 when Anusha Ashwathappa, six, left the classroom for lunch when the bell rang and was beaten in the hot pot.

Anusha suffered 70 percent burns and was taken to hospital by her senior lecturer, but died hours later.

. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news

- Advertisement -