Three-year-old Texas toddler dies after his parents accidentally leave him in a hot car after returning from his older brother's Tee Ball game
- Liam Ordoñez, 3, was found dead in a car after his family left him there
- Family came home early in the afternoon from a t-ball game with their two sons
- The parents accidentally left the younger child in the hot car, police said
- When they realized that he was not in their house, they went outside and found Ordoñez not responding anymore and he was declared dead on the spot
- Cops: Death seems like a & # 39; terrible accident & # 39; to be, relatives have been destroyed
- The police don't believe there was cheating, investigating murder investigators
A three-year-old boy from Texas died on Saturday after his parents accidentally left him in a hot car.
The boy, identified as Liam Ordoñez, had just returned to his home in San Antonio with his parents from the tee-ball game of their six-year-old son when the rest of the family returned to the house.
By the time his parents realized they had left their child in the car and went outside to get him, he didn't respond at all.
Liam Ordoñez, 3, was found dead in a car after his family left him there. The family arrived home, pictured, from a t-ball game with their two sons in the early afternoon
& # 39; This was really just a case of parents who have just been distracted, & # 39; said San Antonio Police Lt. Jesse Salame against the San Antonio Express news. & # 39; They discovered that he did not respond in the vehicle, pulled him out and started life-saving measures, but were unsuccessful. & # 39;
& # 39; This can literally happen to anyone, and that's the most tragic of all, & # 39; said Salame. & # 39; No one has been older than a toddler who has hardly made this mistake. & # 39;
Salame said the whole situation was a & # 39; horrible tragedy & # 39; was because both parents believed that the other had taken the child out of the car.
The temperatures in San Antonio reached a peak of 93 degrees Fahrenheit on Saturday.
Death seems to be a & # 39; terrible accident & # 39; family members are said to have been destroyed
The little boy was the 43rd child who died in a hot car this year, and the sixth in Texas, according to Kars4Kids, a non-profit organization that keeps track of such deaths.
Dr. Rosina McAlpine told Fox news, that parents sometimes forget their children, leaving them in hot vehicles, because they are in a hurry to go to work, make an appointment or have another obligation.
They & # 39; forget that they did not drop the child off at the daycare center or school and run to the meeting or work distracted, leaving their child behind. & # 39;
& # 39; Later they still remember it in shock, but often it is too late & # 39 ;, says McAlpine. He notes that some parents alternately drop off their child at daycare and may & # 39; forget that it was their turn & # 39 ;.
The police don't believe there was cheating, but investigators are investigating it
Some caregivers knowingly & # 39; knowingly & # 39; children in cars & # 39; s behind, because children & # 39; sleep & # 39; and they don't want to disturb them in the hope that they will return before they wake up. & # 39;
Those who leave their children in the car may also not understand the danger, or consider how quickly cars can heat up.
The inside temperature of a car can rise rapidly with 80 percent of the total temperature rise in the first 30 minutes that a child is in a car.
Temperatures in the car can often be higher than those outside up to 50 degrees.
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail