Thomas Markle told Prince Harry that he had not colluded with the paparazzi in a phone call just nine days before the royal wedding, it has been said.
The Prince personally called his father-in-law at his home in Mexico to ask about reports that he had been working with photographers in the run up to the big day, says veteran real photographer Arthur Edwards.
But less than 48 hours after the call, a newspaper published a test of photographs on the scene.
Speaking on a Kent Kent radio show hosted by Prince Harry's biographer, Duncan Larcombe, Edwards states that the denial of Markle's collusion caused "shame". to Prince Harry.
He said: "Harry spoke directly with the father and said that you have been cooperating with the paparazzi. He said no.
Thomas Markle (pictured) told Prince Harry that he had not colluded with the paparazzi in a phone call just nine days before the royal wedding, it has been said
The Prince personally called his Markle to his home in Mexico to ask about reports that he had been working with photographers before the big day, says real photographer Arthur Edwards.
& # 39; The Palace posted a statement on Friday night saying it respected their privacy. Harry had been reassured by the father that it was not happening.
Edwards told the show & # 39; On the air with Duncan Larcombe & # 39; It was obvious from the photos that appeared in the media that Markle had been confabulating with the paparazzi near his home in Rosarito, Mexico.
He said: & # 39; We knew that the father was conspiring with the paparazzi. Everyone in the business knows it. When I was in the library, looking at the TV screen and they were there. It is not measured by a suit in the shop window.
The radio presenter Larcombe sounded surprised when Edwards, who worked for the Sun newspaper for 40 years, claimed that Harry had called Markle.
Edwards said: "He told him he had not colluded … I think he (harry) was ashamed
In the aftermath of the Mail on Sunday exhibition, Mr. Markle did not attend the wedding and since then he has stated that he has no contact with his daughter, now the Duchess of Sussex.
Prince Harry was likely to make a personal call to Friay on May 11 after Kensington Palace officials learned of a newspaper report claiming that Markle had been paid to pose for a series of staged photos. .
The day after Harry's supposed phone call, press officer IPSO issued a warning to the media requesting that photographers respect Mr. Markle's privacy and stop harassing him.
Markle has claimed that she has been "cut" by her daughter after her absence from her wedding and a series of media interviews she has given
Speaking on a Kent Kent radio show hosted by Prince Harry Duncan Larcombe's biographer, Edwards said the denial of Markle's collusion caused "shame". to Prince Harry.
Less than 24 hours later, Mail on Sunday published his bomb report showing that Markle had been conspiring with paparazzi Jeff Rayner, who took the plans in stages.
Rayner, a photographer from Los Angeles, could be clearly seen in the series of photos that directed the shots, which included Markle being measured for a wedding suit and looking at photos of the couple who would soon be married on a library computer.
According to reports, the photos were sold at more than £ 200,000 worldwide with Markle's share unknown.
The former lighting director of the film apologized later and Samantha, the stepsister of the Duchess of Sussex, said it was her idea to portray the photos in the hope of portraying her father in a positive way.
In the fall of the Mail on Sunday, Mr. Markle canceled his flight to London with the possibility of taking his daughter down the aisle.
The day before the appearance of the story, on Saturday, May 12, Prince Harry's press officer contacted the IPSO journalist on behalf of Mr. Markle.
Markle was concerned about his safety, as he had been subject to continuous surveillance and harassment by the paparazzi.
In the days that followed, Markle apologized for conspiring with the paparazzi by telling the US-based celebrity website TMZ that they looked "stupid and hungry" and that he regretted posing for them.
As speculation grew that Mr. Markle would retire from the wedding, Kensington Palace issued a statement from Meghan and Harry pleading for "understanding and respect."
The statement said: "This is a deeply personal moment for Mrs. Markle in the days leading up to her wedding." She and Prince Harry are again asking that understanding and respect be extended to Mr. Markle in this difficult situation. 39;
Prince Harry and Megan Markle were married at Windsor Castle in May, but his father did not make the trip because he claimed that he had undergone heart surgery where he lives in Mexico.
The next day, apparently, Thomas changed his mind, saying that he wanted to take his daughter down the aisle, but he withdrew completely due to heart surgery.
Meghan's mother, Dora, delivered it during the service with Prince Charles who accompanied her down the hall.
Since the wedding, Mr. Markle has given a series of explosive interviews and claims that he has been excluded from the life of his daughter.
She complained that the phone numbers she has for her no longer work and it was reported that her last conversation was the day after the wedding.
A spokesman for the Palace of Kensington declined to comment.