The Duchess of Sussex’s father has spoken out again against his daughter, claiming she must return to England to support the royal family during the coronavirus outbreak.
American light director Thomas Markle, 75, has not spoken to 38-year-old Meghan Markle because he missed her wedding after being exposed for selling paparazzi photos before giving a stream of cruel interviews about his daughter.
And now he has insisted that Prince Harry, 35, Meghan and 10-month-old Archie return from their rumored home in Malibu, to support the Queen and the rest of the royal family, who are currently in isolation.
Last year, it emerged that Meghan had contacted her father and begged him to resolve matters privately.
The Duchess of Sussex’s father has spoken out again to his daughter, claiming she must return to England to support the royal family during the coronavirus outbreak (seen together when Meghan was a child)
Speak with the Mirror, he said: ‘I think Meghan and Harry should go back to the royal family in the UK and support the queen.
“I think they should be in England right now and not LA.”
“They can get on the A-list and of course make a lot of money when the problem with the virus is over.”
Despite giving the interview, Thomas then pleaded with Harry and Meghan to contact him, revealing that he is in the ‘high risk’ category because of his age and health issues during the outbreak.
He has insisted that Prince Harry, 35, Meghan (seen in London this month) and 10-month-old Archie return from their rumored stay in Malibu, to support the Queen and the rest of the royal family, who are currently in isolation are located
He told them to ‘be careful’ and ‘love them’, claiming that Prince Harry had ‘made a mistake’ by recently being tricked into talking to Russian pranksters, and compared it to him ‘by mistake sell photos to the paparazi.
He concluded that “everyone made mistakes” and “it’s time for Archie to say goodbye to Grandpa.”
Meghan has regularly endured public outbursts from her half-sister Samantha Markle and her father Thomas.
Meghan has kept a dignified silence amid a series of public outbursts from both Samantha and her father.
Last February, it emerged that the Duchess had contacted her estranged father shortly after her marriage in May 2018.
The queen (seen last month) is currently in isolation during the pandemic after Prince Charles diagnosed the coronavirus
The Duchess had said she was devastated by her father Thomas Markle’s public attacks on her and begged him to resolve their differences privately.
At the beginning of the month, Prince Harry was tricked into discussing a fictional island, smoking cannabis, and transporting penguins to the North Pole by Russian pranksters.
Pretending to be Greta Thunberg and her father Svante, they tricked Harry into thinking that mining companies near President Trump exploited ‘Chunga-Chunga’ – the name of a Russian nursery rhyme about a fictional island in the tropics.
Kuznetsov and Stolyarov, who also fooled Sir Elton John and Tayyip Erdogan, also poked fun at the Duke who smoked ‘weed’ on the fake Greta’s eco catamaran
Harry and Meghan reportedly left Canada for LA and would like to rent a place similar to what they could live for the long haul – and they look at a mansion in Malibu
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex would plan to stay in this sprawling Malibu mansion called Petra Manor to test life in Southern California
Prince Harry would have been tricked into a conversation with Kuznetsov and Stolyarov on New Year’s Eve and on January 22 on Vancouver Island.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly left Canada for good to set up a permanent home in Los Angeles – and probably the affluent Malibu is at the top of their list.
Last week, a royal insider claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex decided to leave Vancouver Island – where they had resided since announcing they stepped down as senior royals in January – fearing the U.S.-Canada border might close due to coronavirus.
The Sussexes want to be close to Meghan’s friends and mom Doria, the source told The Sun. They are now believed to be stuck in the Hollywood area with ten-month-old baby Archie.
Harry and Meghan (seen with Archie last September) are now believed to be stuck in the Hollywood area with ten-month-old baby Archie