Creep is arrested for breaking into another woman's house and watching her sleep before she snoops through her closet looking for things to steal
- A woman from Utah was arrested for allegedly breaking into another woman's house and watching her before going through her wardrobe
- Tyra Jones, 27, was charged with burglary and criminal calamity after being burgled into the house around 2:00 am Sunday morning
- Shocked homeowner froze when she woke up and saw Jones looking directly at her
- After she asked what she was doing, the victim went to check her son
- When the family returned to the bedroom, Jones would have gone through the woman's closet with the light on her cell phone on
- The woman claimed to know the son who eventually brought her out of the house
- She was later caught by the police and claimed that a third had let her in
Tyra Jones, 27, was booked in the Grand County Jail in Moab on suspicion of burglary after burglary in a house in the middle of the night before stopping to stare at the sleeping homeowner
A burglary suspect was arrested in Utah on Sunday after a woman told the police that she woke up to find an intruder standing in her bedroom and staring at her, before rummaging through her closet to look for items to steal .
Tyra Jones, 27, was booked in the Grand County Jail in Moab on suspicion of burglary,
The female victim woke up around two in the morning. & # 39; When she turned on her light, she found a woman standing over her and staring at her. & # 39;
According to the Gephardt Daily, the victim did not know what to do and froze upon seeing the uninvited guest.
She asked the intruder what she was doing there, but apparently there was no answer.
The victim managed to leave her bedroom to warn her son.
When she returned, she saw Jones make his way through the victim's closet and use her phone as a light, according to a statement.
The son apparently knew Jones and tried to let her leave, but she refused to say she was & # 39; scared & # 39; used to be.
After being roughly awakened, Jones was allegedly found by picking the casing of the victim using her phone as a light, according to a statement (file photo)
The son & # 39; had to drag Tyra out of the house and take her to the house of a neighbor who knew Tyra. & # 39;
The woman's daughter later convinced her to report the incident to the police in Moab, about 230 miles southeast of Salt Lake City.
Moab Policemen responded and after finding various tips from residents, they found Jones at an acquaintance, after which she was immediately detained.
Jones told officers that she had been brought into the victim's home by a third person who actually did not live at home.
The police saw that there was damage to the back door knob of the house.
Jones currently has several active cases with the Moab City Police for similar creepy behavior.
Jones's bail was set at $ 10,680.
Moab Police officers responded and after finding various tips from residents, they found Jones at an acquaintance, after which she was immediately detained (file)
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news