The woman embraces her partner outside the court while he is free from domestic violence

The moment the woman embraces her multi-millionaire partner out of court after a shocking turn in domestic violence, he sees him walking free

  • Carlo Massetti, 45, was charged with attacking his girlfriend Danielle Prebble
  • The five-time Lotto winner had dropped seven attack charges against him
  • He became a free man after Mrs. Prebble did not appear as a witness in court
Advertisements

An ecstatic woman has embraced her multi-millionaire partner out of court after a series of allegations of domestic violence against him have been withdrawn.

Carlo Paul Massetti, 45, from Bondi in eastern Sydney, was accused of attacking his girlfriend Danielle Prebble three times in 2018.

The five-time Lotto winner was free to walk around after Mrs. Prebble did not appear as a major witness in court, forcing the prosecutor to drop all seven charges.

But Mrs. Prebble, who could not find the authorities, stood outside the court for the entire session.

Advertisements

Danielle Prebble (left) and Carlo Massetti (right) keep hands out of court after seven charges against him

Danielle Prebble (left) and Carlo Massetti (right) keep hands out of court after seven charges against him

Massetti was accused of attacking his partner on three different occasions in June, July and November of 2018, the Southern courier reported.

Among the series of violations was a domestic violence charge.

He has previously argued not guilty of the allegations.

He was released on Thursday from the charges at Waverley Local Court, but was sentenced to an 18-month community promotion for one breach of a domestic violence order, 9News reported.

The crime was related to an incident in which he took Prebble & # 39; s phone from her and threw it in a toilet during a night of drinking on June 26, 2018.

Advertisements

The happy couple shared a passionate kiss outside the court and walked hand in hand down the street.

Mr. Massetti said he plans to start a family with Mrs. Prebble after his name has been released from the allegations.

& # 39; I think we can continue our life as well as possible and leave it all behind & # 39 ;, he said out of court.

Mrs. Prebble could not be found by the police and a telephone number under her name was disconnected.

She had initially told the police that she had moved to New Zealand.

Mr. Massetti at St Vincent & # 39; s Hospital in Sydney in 2018 (photo) where he donated $ 50,000 after winning the Lotto five times
Advertisements

Mr. Massetti at St Vincent & # 39; s Hospital in Sydney in 2018 (photo) where he donated $ 50,000 after winning the Lotto five times

Mr. Massetti at St Vincent & # 39; s Hospital in Sydney in 2018 (photo) where he donated $ 50,000 after winning the Lotto five times

But she had been out of court to support her partner during the hearing.

& # 39; It was a tactic for Carlo to be released. The charges against him were pretty harsh, & she said.

& # 39; I know Carlo was a good man. He gives me love. & # 39;

Advertisements

The verdict comes after Mr. Massetti has spent the last three months in custody for violation of a court order in August.

The happy couple shares a passionate kiss outside of Waverely Local Court on Thursday after the verdict

The happy couple shares a passionate kiss outside of Waverely Local Court on Thursday after the verdict

The happy couple shares a passionate kiss outside of Waverely Local Court on Thursday after the verdict

Mr Massetti won no less than $ 2.5 million from two Lotto tickets in May 2018

He won the $ 1 million division-a prize on May 7 and just five days later he claimed another $ 1,457 million.

Advertisements

He won another $ 4,000 in a Powerball draw, but his first win came in 2012 at which time he retired from his job in Bondi.

. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news

- Advertisement -