NYPD looking for white woman who launched an anti-Muslim tirade on teenager, 18, before she spit up and threw a cup of soda at her & # 39;
- The suspect was behind an 18-year-old on Friday while driving on the MTA
- The woman was driving on the B6 MTA in Brooklyn when the incident occurred
- She would have made anti-Muslim comments and then spit on the female victim
- Before she left the bus, she threw a cup of soda at the victim
- The suspect is a white woman with glasses, 5 ft5, 200 pounds, and wore an orange, yellow and white scarf in her hair
The New York police are looking for a white woman who harasses a teenager by making anti-Muslim remarks at her, spits on her, and then throws a cup of soda at her while riding the bus.
The horrific attack took place on a Friday afternoon on a B6 MTA bus in Brooklyn.
The woman was behind the 18-year-old teenager when she started launching her worse harassment, according to ABC.
New York police are looking for a white woman who has harassed a teenager on a bus in New York City on Friday afternoon
A photo of the woman scattered by the police shows a white woman with glasses, a slouchy dark shirt and gray pants, black sneakers with a scarf in her short hair.
Police say the woman is 5ft5, weighs 200 pounds, has brown hair and wore an orange, yellow and white scarf in her hair.
The woman got off the bus at the Bay Ride Parkway and Bay Parkway stop in Bensonhurst.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline on 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782)
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news