How To Fold A Napkin Into A BUNNY: The Organized Mother Of Two Reveals Her Simple Trick For Styling Your Table For Easter
- An organized mom shared her simple trick for making an Easter bunny napkin
- Melbourne-based Chantel Mila has become famous on TikTok for sharing tips
- She recently revealed how to fold a napkin into an Easter bunny fold
- Thousands said they would try the trick at their weekend family gathering
An organized mom shared her simple trick for making an Easter bunny napkin fold for your table this weekend, and all you need is a napkin and a paper clip.
Melbourne-based Chantel Mila is a mother of two who rose to fame on TikTok for sharing simple household tips and tricks that thousands replicate in their own homes.
In her last clamp, Chantel revealed how to take a plain white cloth napkin and turn it into a bunny with ears for your guests.
Scroll down for video
An organized mom shared her simple trick to make an Easter bunny fold for your table this weekend (her trick pictured)
“Add a little cheer this year with this easy Easter bunny napkin fold,” Chantel posted.
To try the trick for yourself, just grab a large white cloth napkin and fold it into horizontal quarters.
“Bring the sides down and bring the bottom corners up to form a diamond shape,” Chantel said.
In her latest clip, Chantel revealed how with a few simple steps she can take a plain white cloth napkin and turn it into a bunny with ears for your guests (process pictured)
Then the mother told you to bring the sides in, turn the napkin the other way, and bring the top down.
“Turn it over again and secure the sides with a paperclip,” Chantel said.
You should then be able to flip the napkin over again and see a perfect Easter bunny.
Chantel accompanied her step-by-step instructions with a demonstrative video.
Bring the sides in, before flipping the napkin over to secure it with a paper clip from the back (process shown)
How do you make the Easter bunny napkin?
Chantel shared an instructional video on TikTok illustrating how she did it
1. Take a large white cloth napkin and fold it into quarters horizontally.
2. Bring the sides down and bring the bottom corners up to form a diamond shape.
3. Bring the sides in, turn the napkin upside down and lower the top.
4. Turn it over again and secure the sides with a paper clip.
Put on a plate on your table for Easter.
Thousands who saw the clip said they would try Chantel’s fold this Easter Sunday with their own family lunch (end result pictured)
Thousands who saw the clip said they would try Chantel’s fold this Easter Sunday with their own family lunch.
“So cute, you smashed it again,” one commenter posted.
“Adorable, I love this idea for family gatherings,” added another.
In the past, Chantel has shared videos on everything from cleaning your shower screen to making a delicious hot chocolate bomb.