Wife, 56, is arrested for tying up her husband, 61, and cutting off his PENIS & # 39; and leave the police to put the body part on ice before racing to the hospital
- Victoria Thomas Frabutt is accused of the kidnapping and malignant castration of her husband, James Frabutt
- James, 61, says Victoria, 56, tied him up and used a knife to cut off his manhood
- Cops were called to the house in North Carolina on Tuesday for 4 hours
- James was transported from the Newport home to the hospital in Greenville, but his current condition is unknown
- The penis was at home, immediately put on ice and taken to medical professionals
- Victoria is being held on a $ 100,000 bond and has to appear in court on Wednesday
- The motive for castration is still unclear
A woman in North Carolina has been arrested for tying up her husband and chopping off his penis.
James Frabutt, 61, says that Victoria Thomas Frabutt, 56, stopped him, pulled out a knife, and cut off his manhood during the alleged incident on Tuesday.
But the motive for castration is still unclear.
Victoria Thomas Frabutt (photo) is accused of the kidnapping and malignant castration of husband James Frabutt who says she tied him up and used a knife to cut off his masculinity
Cops were called to the house in North Carolina on Tuesday for 4 hours. The penis was at home, immediately put on ice and taken to medical professionals
Chief Detective Jason Wank said that officers from the Sheriff & # 39; s Office of Carteret County responded to a house on Murdoch Road in Newport just before 4:00 p.m.
The victim was transported from the house to the Vidant Medical Center in Greenville.
Major Wank said the body part was successfully found by the police.
The penis was immediately put on ice and transported to medical staff.
The victim was transported from the house to the Vidant Medical Center in Greenville (photo)
The state of James Frabutt is currently unknown, the authorities said Tuesday afternoon.
Victoria looked worse for wear in her mugshot.
She was taken into custody on Tuesday and booked for malicious castration and abduction around 10.45 am.
The woman is currently being held in Carteret County prison with a $ 100,000 bond.
Her first legal action is scheduled for Wednesday.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news