& # 39; We were almost trampled & # 39 ;: Mother reveals how her two-year-old son was thrown out of a CAMEL at Sydney & # 39; s Royal Easter Show – giving a serious warning to other parents
- Two-year-old child thrown from camel at Sydney Family Easter Show in Moore Park
- The child rode the camel with his mother before he was thrown from the animal
- Mobile phone images showed that the camel shot his legs up and threw the boy off his hump
- An angry mother has strongly warned other parents to be careful
The mother of a two-year-old boy who was thrown out of a camel during the Royal Sydney Easter Show warned other parents severely.
Billy Jankulovski rode the animal with his mother RicaLalaine at the annual show in Moore Park, Sydney on Tuesday.
Mobile phone images captured when the baby was hurled to the floor.
A show worker led a row of three camels through the trail and the child sat on the last camel while his mother was behind him.
A two-year-old has been thrown from the back of a camel in an animal ride that went wrong during the Sydney Family Easter Show
When the camel turned the corner, he was startled.
The excited camel then threw up its hind legs and rushed forward.
Billy was thrown out of his chair and his legs swung over his head as he flung himself to the floor.
Moments later, Jankulovski was also thrown to the ground.
& # 39; My boy was the first to fall in the neck and face & # 39 ;, she told Daily Mail Australia.
& # 39; My son fell and I just dropped because my goal was to get to him.
& # 39; I started crawling over to him and he was crying. & # 39;
Mrs. Jankulovski said that her two-year-old son, niece, nephew and herself were all thrown from the animals.
After the terrifying incident, Mrs. Jankulovski urged other parents to be careful when taking small children on rides with animals.
The excited animal folds up its hind legs and violently rushes forward
Furious mother RicaLalaine Jankulovski (left) recorded Facebook to vent her frustration about the accident
She said she thought security measures would be in place to ensure that accidents like this were prevented.
The group left the show shortly thereafter and went to the doctor for a check-up.
And while the children were fine, it was Mrs. Jankulovski who seemed to have suffered the most damage.
She told Daily Mail Australia that she had to have an MRI scan to ensure that her neck was not damaged.
& # 39; The children have been crying for quite some time, but they seem happy, but I have physical pain everywhere. & # 39;
Mrs. Jankulovski has since been sent home but still has an appointment with her doctor on Wednesday.
Before she left the room, Jankulovski went to the other parents to sit in line to be careful.
She said she was subsequently approached by staff who told her not to tell what had happened to others.
& # 39; They said there is no need to spread that. I said & # 39; & # 39; what do you mean? A two year old boy just fell down, I just fell down. We were almost trampled by a maddening camel, of course we are going to tell people & # 39; & # 39 ;. & # 39;
& # 39; I don't understand why she would prevent me from telling parents?
& # 39; She later explained that the camels are animals and unpredictable – and that they can easily be shocked by trucks and cars & # 39; s. & # 39;
Mrs. Jankulovski said she was confused about why the camel ride was placed on the side of the road when the animals were so easily scared.
Daily Mail Australia contacted the Sydney Family Easter Show at Moore Park for comment.