The granite stone that commemorates Trump's primary victory in New Hampshire GOP broke

The block (pictured) had been part of a sample along the sidewalk outside the State Library showing the winners of the New Hampshire presidential primary

First his Hollywood star, now his granite from New Hampshire.

The New Hampshire State Police says someone broke a granite block with the inscription of President Donald Trump early Friday.

The block had been part of an exhibit along the sidewalk outside the State Library showing the winners of the New Hampshire presidential primary.

The block (pictured) had been part of a sample along the sidewalk outside the State Library showing the winners of the New Hampshire presidential primary

The block (pictured) had been part of a sample along the sidewalk outside the State Library showing the winners of the New Hampshire presidential primary

  The police were called to the library at 7:45 a.m. shortly after the shattered stone was discovered

  The police were called to the library at 7:45 a.m. shortly after the shattered stone was discovered

The police were called to the library at 7:45 a.m. shortly after the shattered stone was discovered

"It's a historical marker that identifies all the winners, Democrats and Republicans, who have won New Hampshire Elementary since 1952," state librarian Michael York told local radio station NH1. "There is a stone for each of the winners," he said.

The police were called to the library at 7:45 a.m. shortly after the vandalized stone was discovered, according to WGME. It is believed that the damage occurred between 4:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. Friday

The Trump blockade had been the last on the line, marking his 2016 victory in the Republican primary, and placed along a sidewalk adjacent to Park Street in Concord.

The Trump blockade was the last on the line, marking his 2016 victory at the Republican Party primary, and placed along a sidewalk adjacent to Park Street in Concord.

The Trump blockade was the last on the line, marking his 2016 victory at the Republican Party primary, and placed along a sidewalk adjacent to Park Street in Concord.

The Trump blockade was the last on the line, marking his 2016 victory at the Republican Party primary, and placed along a sidewalk adjacent to Park Street in Concord.

Police say the block was smashed and scattered on the grass and the street. An investigation into the incident has been opened and the police are currently looking for suspects.

This is not the first time that the library has experienced cases of vandalism on their property. Former Presidents George H.W. Bush and Richard Nixon were robbed of rocks several years ago, York said.

Earlier this week, the West Hollywood City Council passed a resolution seeking the elimination of the star, citing the president's disturbing treatment of women.

Presented by the pro-tempo mayor of West Hollywood John D & # 39; Amico and Councilwoman Lindsey Horvath, the motion, approved Monday night, seeks the elimination of the milestone & # 39; [Trump’s] disturbing treatment of women and other actions.

However, the vote is not legally binding since the council has no control over the Walk of Fame.

Instead, the council will send a formal letter to oversight agencies, Los Angeles City Hall and the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, asking them to consider it.

It is unlikely that they will approve its elimination since no star has been removed before.

"Once a star has been added to the walk, it is considered a part of the historical fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame," Leron Gubler, then president and CEO of the chamber, told LA Times in 2015 about the efforts to eliminate Bill Cosby's star.

Last month, a man used a pickaxe to destroy Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Last month, a man used a pickaxe to destroy Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Last month, a man used a pickaxe to destroy Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Acting Mayor of West Hollywood John Dicole (L) and Councilwoman Lindsey Horvath (R) presented the resolution that was approved on Monday. The decision falls on the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce that has never removed a star before

"Because of this, we have never eliminated a star from the walk."

Last month, a man used a pickaxe to destroy Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

According to the authorities, Austin Mikel Clay destroyed Trump's star with a pick and then became a policeman. He was charged with a felony vandalism Monday in Los Angeles.

Clay could face up to three years in jail if convicted.

The star was previously shattered by James Otis with a mallet and pick before the November 2016 election.

Otis did not contest the felony. He was sentenced to community work and ordered to pay $ 4,400 for the damage.

The Walk of Fame features more than 2,500 terrazzo and bronze stars dedicated to celebrities and figures in the film, television and radio industry.

Trump received his star in 2007 at a ceremony he attended with his wife Melania and his youngest son, Barron.

James Otis attacked the star days before the elections in November 2016

James Otis attacked the star days before the elections in November 2016

Austin Mikel Clay destroyed it with a pickaxe last month

Austin Mikel Clay destroyed it with a pickaxe last month

James Otis, left, attacked Trump's star days before the November 2016 election, while Austin Mikel Clay, on the right, destroyed it with a spike last month. He was accused of vandalism on Monday

(function() {
var _fbq = window._fbq || (window._fbq = []);
if (!_fbq.loaded) {
var fbds = document.createElement(‘script’);
fbds.async = true;
fbds.src = “http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbds.js”;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’)[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(fbds, s);
_fbq.loaded = true;
}
_fbq.push([‘addPixelId’, ‘1401367413466420’]);
})();
window._fbq = window._fbq || [];
window._fbq.push([“track”, “PixelInitialized”, {}]);
.