The famous facial spirit Sarah Chapman who takes care of the skin of Meghan Markle shares the product she loves
Famous facial practitioner responsible for the glow of some of Hollywood’s biggest stars shares the Australian beauty product she swears by – and it only costs you $ 65
- British facial expert Sarah Chapman swears by The Beauty Chef’s Glow powder ($ 65)
- The Australian product contains a range of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Glow has hundreds of five-star reviews online
- Sarah previously unveiled the facial massage at home to try glowing skin
British facial expert Sarah Chapman has taken care of some of the most glowing women in the world – from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to Victoria Beckham and even the Duchess of Sussex.
And now the expert has shared some of her favorite beauty products – including her ‘go-to’ supplement from Australia.
Sarah told The Telegraph that she swears by The Beauty Chef’s Glow powder.
The $ 65 supplement contains antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and probiotics, as well as amino acids and essential fatty acids, including chia, green tea, and sunflower seeds.
British facial expert Sarah Chapman has taken care of some of the most glowing women in the world – including model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (photo)
The skin expert (pictured at work) has shared some of her favorite beauty products, including her ‘go-to’ supplement from Australia
Sarah said she swears by the $ 65 supplement, Glow, from The Beauty Chef (photo) – that contains a range of antioxidants and vitamins and minerals
Glow powder claims to ‘improve the skin from within’.
The producer says that taking it daily – with water, smoothies, yogurt or dessert – will promote skin health and stimulate the natural collagen in your complexion.
The product has hundreds of five-star reviews online.
As part of her ‘glow toolkit’, Sarah also recommended Skinesis Glow from her own skin care line, The Body Oil from Olverum, AVI Moisturizer from Environ and Pure Light Liquid Radiance from Delilah.
What are the benefits of Glow powder?
* Rich in vitamins and minerals: Glow is a bio-fermented mix of easily absorbable certified organic superfoods, vitamin C and zinc, essential fatty acids and phytonutrients.
* Supports healthy skin: Ingredients that are rich in antioxidants such as Dunaliella salina, maqui berry, plum queen, vitamin C and zinc support healthy skin, help reduce inflammation, soothe skin irritation and sensitivity.
* Helps collagen production: Contains vitamin C that supports collagen synthesis, resulting in healthier skin.
* Nourishes your microbiome and supports intestinal health: Contains prebiotics to feed the useful bacteria in your intestines. Flora Culture’s exclusive fermentation process also creates a live, broad-spectrum probiotic to support digestion.
* Supports skin function: Zinc is important for supporting healthy skin, hair and nails.
* Certified organic: Glow is certified organic, which means that the ingredients used in this formula are grown organically without herbicides or pesticides.
Sarah famously cared for the skin of the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle (photo) for her wedding day with Prince Harry
Victoria Beckham (photo) has even gone so far as to call her the “best in London.”
Previously, Sarah shared how you can do a facial treatment on your own skin at home by incorporating facial massage and your favorite products.
“Make loose fists and literally knead your knuckles in the muscles,” she said Harper’s Bazaar.
‘Then drum with your fingertips on your face until you blush. You get the blood flow going, which helps to provide oxygen and to bring nutrients to the cells. “
This technique also helps to ‘get rid of that tired look’.
Sarah previously shared (photo) how you can do a facial treatment on your own skin at home by incorporating facial massage and your favorite products
Sarah Chapman has made a name for himself over the years, while Victoria Beckham described her facials as ‘the best in London’.
Other glossy customers are actresses Naomi Watts and Uma Thurman and super models Gigi Hadid and Jourdan Dunn.
The best thing Sarah believes you can do for your skin is facial massage.
“Massage is really powerful,” she said.
“It helps with drainage, stimulation, circulation and feeding the cells with nutrients.”