The failed Nevada Republican politician from New Jersey runs for Congress in Texas after COWBOY’s makeover
“Big Dan is all a hat, not cattle!” Unsuccessful New Jersey pol runs to Congress in Texas after a very drastic makeover as COWBOY!
- A Texas House candidate who announces from New Jersey and lost a Nevada House race last year is accused of admitting
- Republican Dan Rodimer running in special election in Texas 6th congressional district to replace late Rep. Ron Wright, who died of COVID
- In a campaign ad that debuted last week, Rodimer is wearing a cowboy hat and shown on a bull named ‘Nancy Pelosi’.
- Rodimer’s voice is hoarse as he shouts that DC’s ‘communists are destroying America’
- Rodimer has been accused of being a carpet bag and changing his personality as he presented a straight image as a Nevada family man in 2020.
- Rep. Matt Gaetz also accused Rodimer of using a stunt double in his bull-riding ad, tweeting, ‘We already have enough phonies in Congress’
- Rodimer initially told Politico he was in the race after being encouraged by Texas Senator Ted Cruz and former President Donald Trump
A Texas House candidate who announces from New Jersey and lost a Nevada House race last year is accused of being pledged to transform into a cowboy for his latest political run.
Republican Dan Rodimer is running in a special election in Texas’ 6th congressional district to replace the late Rep. Ron Wright, who died of COVID-19 in February.
In an ad that debuted last week, ‘Big Dan’ Rodimer is shown riding a bull – named after house speaker Nancy Pelosi – wearing a cowboy hat and speaking in a hoarse voice, which sounds remarkably different from his 2020 campaign ads.
Texas House candidate Dan Rodimer is made fun of for turning into a cowboy for his last political run. The New Jersey resident ran for Congress in Nevada last year
Rodimer, a former World Wrestling Entertainment personality, tried to profile himself as a petty businessman and family man when he ran for Congress in Nevada in 2020
Then he tried present a sleek image, as a former World Wrestling Entertainment personality turned politician. Wrestling again? Let’s stop the hype. I’m Dan Rodimer, I’m just a small businessman, a family man, living in the suburbs, ”Rodimer says, looking into the camera, wearing a tie.
During the 2020 race, two 911 phone calls with his now wife and his arrest record were published, which led to the candidate posting an ad depicting him as a polo shirt with a family man.
He lost the 2020 race to the incumbent Democratic Rep. Susie Lee. He had previously run for the Nevada State Senate, but lost that race as well.
When Rodimer became a late entry for the packed Texas House special election earlier this month, he said to Politico that both Texas Senator Ted Cruz and former President Donald Trump encouraged him to step in.
In the bull-riding ad calling for ‘America to remake Texas’, Rodimer exclaims,’ Three dirtiest jobs in the world: professional wrestling, politician and bull-riding. Let’s go guys! ‘
‘I’m the great Dan Rodimer, Texas has big problems, we need a great fighter to solve those problems. The communists in DC are ruining America, ”he says with a gruff bang. “I know how to handle Nancy Pelosi and stop her bulls. And I’ll put a boot right in her socialist platfrom, ”he adds, stepping into a pile of dung.
Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, one of former President Donald Trump’s closest allies in Congress, tweeted Friday that he believed Rodimer had faked the bullride in his latest campaign ad
Rodimer is called a carpet bagger.
In the bull-riding ad, he says he moved “back to Texas” because he wanted to raise his children in a “constitutional state.”
His campaign website said he previously lived in Houston and owns properties in Galveston.
The 6th Congressional District is hours south of Dallas.
One of Congress’s most prominent allies, Florida Representative Matt Gaetz, called him out for faking the bullride, with the camera pulling away and not showing the rider’s face once the bull in the pen is released.
“Fake Texan makes fake video of fake bull ride,” Gaetz wrote. ‘We already have enough telephone conversations at a conference. Texans, please send this Nevada guy back to his real home state (where he lost two previous elections). Texas shouldn’t be importing its congressmen. Big Dan is all hat, not cattle. ‘