Celebrity publicist reveals the astonishing amount Meghan Markle and Prince Harry can earn – while ‘stepping back’ from higher royal duties to become financially independent
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle shocked the world last week with their decision to “step back” from higher royal duties and become “financially independent.”
And on Wednesday, celebrity publicist Max Markson unveiled the astonishing amount that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex could possibly earn in the future.
Max, who is considered Sydney’s best PR guru, said Stav, Abby & Matt: “[Meghan] earn about a quarter of a billion dollars a year in the next five years, easily. And it will grow from there. “
Number game: the famous publicist Max Markson has revealed the amazing amount that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could possibly earn in a future after Megxit. Shown in 2017
“And if Harry could do some gigs, he would earn the same money,” he said.
Max, who has organized speaking tours for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bill Clinton, added that he would immediately give the Sussexes $ 5 million to do five gigs in Australia.
He explained: “Ed Sheeran pulled out about $ 50 million from the market and did a lot of gigs [in 2018] so they could probably do a lot of events throughout the country. “
Easy money! Max, who is considered Sydney’s best PR guru, said, “Meghan will earn about a quarter of a billion dollars a year for the next five years. And it will grow from there ‘
Max also suggested a possible deal with Netflix because “there is the money” for people like Harry and Meghan who have “a global brand.”
Writing joint or individual autobiographies is another way to make money.
“They earn more than $ 64 million,” he concluded. “They can write their own paycheck because they are Harry and Meghan. The world is literally their oyster. ”
Making deals: Max suggested a possible deal with Netflix because “there is the money” for people like Harry and Meghan who have “a global brand.” Pictured outside Canada House in London last week
Last week the Sussexes announced their plans to “step back as” senior “members of the royal family” in a statement on their official Instagram account.
They wrote: ‘After many months of thinking and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year to create a progressive new role within this institution.
“We plan to step back as” senior “members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. With your encouragement, especially in recent years, we feel ready to make this adjustment. “
Shock: Last week, the Sussex people announced their plans to ‘step back as’ senior ‘members of the royal family’ in a statement on their official Instagram account. Megan is currently in Canada (shown on Tuesday) and Harry will be flying there in the coming days
The couple said they would divide their time between the UK and North America.
“We are now planning to balance our time between the UK and North America and continue to respect our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth and our patronages,” they said.
“This geographical balance will allow us to educate our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition in which he was born, while also giving our family the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charity . “
They ended: “We look forward to sharing all the details of this exciting next step in due course, while continuing to work with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support. “
Megan is currently in Canada and Harry will fly there in the coming days after negotiations with his family in England.
Krantekoppen: “After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we chose to make a transition this year to create a progressive new role within this institution,” wrote the Sussexes on Instagram