Human leg that has been dissolved is in Coney Island jetty near New York Aquarium – but police have not yet been able to retrieve other body parts
- The disbanded human leg was found on Thursday by the police on Coney Island
- A recreational diver discovered dissolved body parts in a jetty last Saturday and warned the police
- The police were unable to collect the body on Saturday due to poor conditions, but were able to find the leg on 11 July
- The police are trying to restore the rest of the body this weekend
- The identity, gender and cause of death of the body have not been confirmed
A decomposed human leg was found in a jetty near the New York Aquarium and there are still remains in the water.
Around 11 am on July 11, police officers from New York pulled a skeleton bone from a jetty on Coney Island near W. 5th Street and the coastline. A series of unidentified keys was also found on rock.
A source told The New York Post, & # 39; We think there might be more. They can see that it is in the rocks. & # 39;
A recreational diver found a dissolved body in a jetty on Coney Island on Saturday (stock image)
The police were originally warned of the body when a recreational diver saw the remains on Saturday.
Although the police responded that day, the circumstances were poor and the body could not be recovered.
The remaining body parts are still under water and the police are planning to return to Coney Island this weekend to remove them.
& # 39; It's between rocks and it's flood, & # 39; explained a police source Daily news.
Police told DailyMail.com that the body is still unidentified and that the area around West 5th Street is still closed for investigation.
The medical examiner still determines the gender and cause of death.
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news