The boy of Texas, 12, finds both parents dead in their caravan after his father shot his mother and then committed suicide while taking things out of their house
- Aidee Rueda, 33, was shot Thursday by her 36-year-old husband
- She had left their house the night before with their three children and had stayed somewhere else
- On Thursday she went back to pick up some things and take a colleague with her
- The colleague stayed in the car with their children while she went into the trailer
- The husband – who is not mentioned and not in public records – shot her and committed suicide
- The 12-year-old then went into the trailer to see where his mother was and found them both dead
A 12-year-old boy found both parents on Thursday morning in a & # 39; terrible & # 39; crime scene in their trailer after his father shot his mother and then aimed the gun at himself in a suicide while he and his three children were in a car outside.
Aidee Rueda, 33, was shot and killed by her husband on Thursday at 8:30 am in their home in San Antonio, Texas.
According to police, she is her 36-year-old husband – is not mentioned and he is not listed in property records related to their house – arguing.
On Wednesday evening, she and the children stayed away from the house and had only returned on Thursday to pick up some things.
Aidee Rueda, 33, was shot and killed by her husband on Thursday at 8:30 am in their home in San Antonio, Texas. The scene is displayed after they are found
She asked a colleague to accompany her and while she went into the trailer, the colleague stayed in the car with her children.
When she did not appear after a while, the 12-year-old boy went inside to see what the backlog was.
He discovered what the police have now described as a & # 39; terrible, terrible & # 39; scene.
& # 39; For everyone to walk in and see that especially a child is horrible. I'm not even going to describe it, but it was a terrible, terrible scene and no one should witness it, especially a child, & San Antonio police chief William McManus told KSAT.
He said that although the authorities had never been called to the house before, the children have since told them that their parents often fought.
The other children are between five and 12 years old.
The police described it as a & # 39; terrible & # 39 ;, & # 39; terrible & # 39; scene in which the young boy entered. He is now receiving guidance
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail