The body of the 21-year-old pregnant woman is found in the woods of Philadelphia six days after she went missing
Body of a pregnant woman, 21, is found missing in the woods of Philadelphia six days after police – as police hunted down her friend whose car was set on fire the day she disappeared
- Dianna Brice was found shot dead Monday evening in a wooded area in south Philadelphia
- The 21-year-old has been missing since March 30 when she was last seen in her boyfriend’s car
- Her mom claims the boyfriend, Justin Smith, later told her over the phone that they were in a fight and she was running away
- Dianna’s body was found Monday night; her boyfriend is still on the run
- Smith’s car was found on fire at 5:30 p.m. Monday afternoon
The body of a pregnant 21-year-old has been found in the woods near Philadelphia and police are looking for her boyfriend, who has been named as a person of importance to her death.
Dianna Brice was found Monday at 11 p.m. in a wooded lot in south Philadelphia. She had been missing since March 30 and was four and a half months pregnant.
Police are now hunting her 23-year-old boyfriend, Justin Smith. His car was found on fire at 5:30 pm the day she went missing.
Dianna Brice, 21, was found in a wooded area in south Philadelphia at 11 p.m. Monday. She has been missing since March 30. Her boyfriend, Justin Smith, is on the run from the police
According to Dianna’s mother, she also has a medical condition that requires daily medication.
On Monday evening, police discovered her body in a wooded area in south Philadelphia.
She had been shot. It is unclear how many gunshot wounds she received.
On the day she went missing, Dianna’s mother had taken her to a laundrette.
She said she got out of the laundromat to see her sitting in her car with Smith.
Dianna was crying, she said, but said nothing was wrong. The mother then drove them both to Smith’s car nearby, she said.
I asked her, “Are you okay?” and then I drove away. And I haven’t seen my baby since, ”said her mother, Betty Cellini Dateline.
Dianna’s body was found Monday night in this wooded area of south Philadelphia, a little less than a week after she went missing