Amazon’s PS5 SSD deals are currently offering the WD Black SN850 for PS5 in a 1TB configuration for the lowest price ever. There’s never been a better time to consider upgrading your console storage.
You can get the WD Black SN850 1TB for PS5 at only $120 (was $180) (opens in a new tab) with a total savings of $60 off Amazon before the official Black Friday sales begin. You’re saving a full $10 off the previous cheapest rate, which we saw in early November, making now the ideal opportunity to invest in space for less.
the WD Black SN850 for PS5 (opens in a new tab) it’s our pick for the best PS5 SSD, and this is due to its excellent sequential performance and the officially licensed nature of the Gen 4.0 drive. It comes wrapped in its own PS5 SSD heatsink, so you won’t have to make a fix yourself.
We’re seeing some great PS5 SSD deals ahead of the official Black Friday PS5 deals. It’s currently unknown how long this discount will last this side of the winter sales events, but judging by the fact that it’s so aggressive, we don’t recommend waiting too long on this one.
Today’s best PS5 SSD deal
Installing a PS5 SSD is easy and the best way to ensure you have enough free space on your system to install and play the biggest and best PS5 games. Without an NVMe drive, you’re only dealing with 667GB of usable space on the PS5 once essential operating software is removed from the claimed 825GB. That can fill up quickly if you consider downloading titles or installing them from disc.
More of today’s best PS5 SSD deals
Interested in more PS5 SSD prices from different manufacturers? Fortunately, our price comparison software automatically gets you the lowest rates on some of our best models.
More Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, Apple Watch, clothes, vacuum cleaners and toys (opens in a new tab)
- Apple AirPods 2: on sale for $234 on Amazon (opens in a new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $700 off TVs, laptops, appliances and more (opens in a new tab)
- Cheap TVs: $79.99 Smart TVs from Best Buy (opens in a new tab)
- Christmas decoration: up to 54% off trees, garlands and wreaths (opens in a new tab)
- Dell: laptops starting at $299.99 (opens in a new tab)
- Gift ideas: 40% off holiday gifts for the Amazon family (opens in a new tab)
- House deposit: 50% discount on tools, large appliances and Christmas decorations (opens in a new tab)
- Lowe’s: up to $750 off appliances, holiday decorations and tools (opens in a new tab)
- Cram: 70% discount on Christmas decorations, furniture and Christmas trees (opens in a new tab)
- Nectar: save up to $500 on mattresses, plus $499 in free gifts (opens in a new tab)
- Nordstrom: up to 50% off UGG, makeup, Nike, jewelry and more (opens in a new tab)
- Samsung: up to $2,500 televisions, major appliances and smart watches (opens in a new tab)
- Objective: 45% discount on toys, Christmas decorations, coffee makers and more (opens in a new tab)
- Toys: up to 50% off best selling toys at Walmart (opens in a new tab)
- Verizon: get free iPhone 14 Pro with trade-in (opens in a new tab)
- walmart: toys, TVs, vacuum cleaners and laptops starting at $19.99 (opens in a new tab)
- fair path: up to 80% off sofas, rugs and more, plus free shipping (opens in a new tab)