The Australian stars Chris Hemsworth, Margot Robbie and Nicole Kidman form Forbes’ list of the most deserving Hollywood actors
Three Australian superstars are mentioned below Forbes“most earning Hollywood stars this year.”
Chris Hemsworth, 36, was in second place with a profit of $ 76.4 million.
The iconic role of the Byron Bay hunk as Thor in Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame contributed to his astonishingly high salary last year.
Cha Ching! Australian star Chris Hemsworth, 36, is the second highest-earning male actor on Forbes’ annual list of Hollywood’s richest stars, with $ 76.4 million
Chris was only suppressed by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who topped the list with $ 89.4 million.
Nicole Kidman, 52, made Australia proud on the women’s list by coming in fourth.
The star won a cool $ 34 million last year, thanks to iconic roles such as Celeste Wright in Big Little Lies.
Iconic: on the women’s list, Nicole Kidman, 52, Australia was proud of being in fourth place with an annual revenue of $ 34 million
Margot Robbie was now eighth, with an annual income of $ 23.5 million.
The 29-year-old actress had a fruitful year in the box office, starring critically claimed films such as Mary Queen of Scots and Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.
The blonde is also the only Australian on the Forbes list to receive an Oscar nomination at the recent Academy Awards.
Cashing in! Margot Robbie was now eighth, with an annual income of $ 23.5 million
Margot was nominated for Best Supporting Actor in Bombshell, but was beaten by Laura Dern for her role in Marriage Story.
At the top of the women’s list was Scarlett Johansson, who raised $ 56 million.
The striking wage of the star is partly due to her lucrative role of Black Widow in Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame.
The data for the Forbes Rich List summarize the income on screen and off screen between June 1, 2018 and June 1, 2019.
That is something to admire! At the top of the women’s list was Scarlett Johansson, who raised $ 56 million
Forbes list of 10 best paid actors
10. Will Smith: $ 35 million
9. Paul Rudd: $ 41 million
8. Chris Evans: $ 43.5 million
7. Adam Sandler: $ 57 million (draw)
6. Bradley Cooper: $ 57 million (draw)
5. Jackie Chan: $ 58 million
4. Akshay Kumar: $ 65 million
3. Robert Downey Jr.: $ 66 million
2. Chris Hemsworth: $ 76.4 million
1. Dwayne Johnson: $ 89.4 million
Forbes list of 10 best paid actresses
10. Ellen Pompeo: $ 22 million
9. Charlize Theron: $ 23 million
8. Margot Robbie: $ 23.5 million
7. Elisabeth Moss: $ 24 million
6. Kaley Cuoco: $ 25 million
5. Jennifer Aniston: $ 28 million
4. Nicole Kidman: $ 34 million
3. Reese Witherspoon: $ 35 million
2. Sofia Vergara: $ 44.1 million
1. Scarlett Johansson: $ 56 million