How to get the body of a Victoria & # 39; s Secret Angel: the 20-minute fitness program that super models swear at launches in Australia – and it burns 2,000 kilojoules per SESSION
- 20 Perfit training school is about to launch its revolutionary EMS system
- EMS stands for Electrical Muscle Stimulation and is a scientifically based tool
- The Victoria & # 39; s Secret Angels have used the technology to get in shape
- You can complete the equivalent of a 90-minute training session in 20 minutes
A 20-minute training where the Victoria & # 39; s Secret Angels swear for a ready-made body starts throughout Australia this month and promises to burn 500 sessions (2,000 kilojoules) per session.
20PerFit, a & # 39; gym-like & # 39; franchise in Sydney and soon Melbourne, brings an electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) training routine Down Under after it became the go-to fat burning method for both models and athletes.
You can currently try it out on their Parramatta campus for $ 85 per class or $ 45 if you enjoy working in a group class.
The studio in Melbourne opens on September 11 and another store opens in Sydney on September 19.
A 20-minute training where the Victoria & # 39; s Secret Angels swear for a ready-made body starts this month in Australia and promises to burn 500 sessions (2,000 kilojoules) per session
20PerFit, a gym in Sydney and soon Melbourne, brings a Downline exercise for electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
Personal trainers give their clients a wireless full suit to wear during the duration of their training and it produces an electrical current that causes 150 times more muscle contractions than a conventional training.
& # 39; The average person uses about 30 percent muscle fibers during normal training, while top athletes use up to 70 percent of their muscle fibers & # 39 ;, read the website.
& # 39; During whole-body EMS training, up to 90 percent of your muscles are activated, making your workouts more intense and achieving more results in just 20 minutes. & # 39;
Experts suggest that this is the equivalent of a 90-minute HIIT session at the gym.
Lais Ribeiro also tested the EMS style of training before descending the catwalk
Model Ashley Graham does a squat while connecting the Core Club EMS machine
What is EMS training?
Electrical Muscular Stimulation (EMS) uses your own electrical pulses to contract your muscles without having to burden your joints or ligaments to do the work.
EMS uses an electric current to fire muscle fibers to give your body an intense and effective athletic workout. EMS training is suitable for all levels, including; general population, athletes, beginners, rehabilitation or someone looking for a unique kick in their training.
Source: Bionic Fitness
Most of the training involves simple movements such as lunges, boards, squats and butterfly kicks to target the abs so that everyone can try.
Such a session can be bicep curls, squat pulses, box jumps and crunches.
In the United States, EMS specialist Mohamed Elzomor Victoria's Secret Angels Romee Struggle, Elsa Hosk, Alessandria Ambrosio and Heidi Klum are training using the special wetsuit-like outfit.
In his Core Club studio, the ladies have attached wires to the suit that are connected to a machine so that he can control and vary the strength during training, depending on the area they want to focus more on.
In the United States, EMS specialist Mohamed Elzomor Victoria & # 39; s Secret Angels Romee Struggle, Elsa Hosk (photo) and Alessandria Ambrosio are training using the special wetsuit-like outfit
It may be so intense for newcomers that it is not recommended to do more than two sessions a week, but after 10 laps you notice a change in your body
It may be so intense for newcomers that it is not recommended to do more than two sessions a week, but after 10 laps you notice a change in your body.
The EMS machines from 20PerFit, which are shipped from Germany, are completely wireless, so you can make more varied movements without worrying about getting caught.
A single class costs between $ 75- $ 85 for one-on-one training or you can train in group dynamics for $ 45- $ 55.
Alessandra Ambrosio, a retired US angel, has tested the intense training
What are the rules concerning EMS?
1. It is recommended that you drink at least half a liter of water 30 minutes before your workout to help your muscles recover after training.
2. For your 20PerFit training session, it is recommended that you eat a carbohydrate-rich snack or small meal to give you enough energy to get the most out of your workout. Make sure you eat foods rich in protein, potassium and magnesium after your session. This helps restore your muscles and also reduces muscle pain after your EMS session.
3. Between each EMS session it is advised to take a break of two to three days so that your muscles can rest and recover. By taking a break, you let your muscles recover and grow, which ensures that you get the maximum benefit from your training.
It is recommended to drink at least half a liter of water 30 minutes in advance
. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) femail (t) Melbourne (t) victoria l & # 39; -s-secret