“They are a bi-product of his policy!” Texas government Greg Abbott blames Joe Biden for sexual abuse and neglect allegations in overcrowded child migrant facility
- Reports of child sexual abuse and neglect surfaced at the Freeman Expo Center, which houses thousands of migrant underage
- Texas government Greg Abbott says President Biden is to blame for the troubling allegations
- Biden has dismantled Trump’s harsh immigration policy, sparking a wave of migrants crossing the southern border
- However, Democrats and Republicans have complained that there are no resources and infrastructure to handle the spike
- Last month, 170,000 migrants were arrested trying to enter the US illegally
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says Joe Biden should take the blame amid allegations of child abuse and neglect in a crowded San Antonio migrant facility.
Abbott made the claim at a press conference Wednesday night, following tips to authorities about the alleged conduct within the Freeman Expo Center. The facility is currently holding thousands of migrant children.
“These products are a bi-product of President Biden’s policies,” Abbott said.
In addition to the allegations of child sexual abuse and neglect, Abbott also claimed there were reports of understaffing, children not eating, and not divorcing children with or without COVID-19.
“While we wait for the Biden administration to act, I order the DPS and Texas Rangers to immediately investigate these allegations,” Abbott said.
Texas government Greg Abbott says Joe Biden should take the blame amid allegations of child abuse and neglect at overcrowded San Antonio migrant facility
Freeman Expo Center is pictured. The facility is currently holding thousands of migrant children