Texas firefighters respond to burning dumpster and find THREE BODY ‘severely dismembered’, including a child and a young woman
- The Fort Worth Fire Department made the horrific discovery at 6:17 a.m. Wednesday
- They were responding to a burning garbage dump behind a storage company
- After putting out the fire, they saw three people with missing ‘body parts’ in them
- One of the victims was ‘provisionally’ identified as 42-year-old David Lueras
- Someone with the same name has a long criminal history in neighboring Dallas
- No arrests have been made and Fort Worth police are asking the public for help
Texas firefighters were shocked to discover three “heavily dismembered” bodies in a burning garbage dump outside a storage facility Wednesday morning.
The Fort Worth Fire Department found the bodies after extinguishing the fire on the 3100 block of Bonnie Drive at 6:17 a.m.
One of the bodies is ‘provisional’ of 42-year-old David Lueras. The other two belong to an unknown teenager, or young adult, wife and an unknown child.
“The bodies have been burned and severely mutilated and there are body parts that are missing,” the department reported on Facebook Friday afternoon.
David Lueras, 42, is believed to be one of three people found dismembered Wednesday morning in a burning garbage dump in Fort Worth, Texas.
“The dismembered condition of the bodies complicates the identification process,” police said.
They did not say which company the waste container belonged to, but station KXAS said it was behind a storage company. The address of the incident coincides with the location of Firefighting’s Finest Moving & Storage.
No arrests were made Friday night and the Fort Worth Police Department is enlisting the public’s help in the investigation.
A person of the same name and age as Lueras, the only victim identified so far, previously pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine and theft of more than $1,500 in neighboring Dallas County, according to court documents.
He was also charged with burglary and fraudulent use of identifying information.
“Identifying the perpetrators and suspects of this triple murder is the primary goal of this investigation,” the police said on Facebook Friday afternoon.