A landlord & # 39; vomited in his driveway & # 39; when he discovered the pathogenic state in which his property was left by a mother of four who left human droppings and piles of garbage.
Landlord Shahin Miah was left with a huge cleaning bill of more than £ 2,000 after the woman who had lived in the house with her four children for five years had finally left on Sunday.
Mr. Miah, 43, said he had been trying for months not to enter and control the building in Erdington, Birmingham, but after he had forced access, he was so sick of sight and the deep smell that he said that he was sick in the driveway, and has now expressed concern about the welfare of the children who lived there.
He will now have to scrap £ 2,000 just to clear the property and thousands more while replacing, rebuilding, redecorating and redecorating the house.
It also appeared that the woman had lived in the house without gas.
This is the disgusting state of the house, destroyed by a & # 39; tenant from hell & # 39; in Erdington, Birmingham
Landlord Shahin Miah is upset by the condition in which his tenant left his home after having lived at the address for five years
Debris piled high in rooms, dozens of empty cans and rotten food left in the kitchen – and human waste stains beds and bathrooms
The three-bedroom house, which was rented for £ 590 per month, was contaminated with damp, peeling wallpaper, mold, dirt and filled with discarded toys, trash bags, and other household waste.
Mr. Miah, who lives on the same road, said that initially everything was fine between himself and his tenant, whom he described as a & # 39; smart woman & # 39; before the problems started about 12 months ago.
He said: & # 39; Last year she never opened the windows or curtains. She never placed the bins on the right day. I became suspicious when I went to the house to visit and she wouldn't let me in.
& # 39; She would say she was busy and went out. I would ask for a time to return and she never responded.
& # 39; About four months ago there were gas works on the road and they told all neighbors that one day there would be no gas.
& # 39; They needed access to the house and never caught her. They knocked on the neighbor who told the gas people to come to me.
& # 39; The gas people told me there was no gas in the house for a month – how could she survive?
& # 39; I called her, but she never answered. Finally I called her and said there was no gas in the house and they had to go into the house and she said she would let them in and she didn't. & # 39;
Mr. Miah now faces a gigantic task and thousands to restore his home to its original state
The woman also lived on the property for about four months without gas
Mr. Miah continued to demand access to the house, but at one point his tenant called the police, who told him it was a matter for the courts. Pictured, garbage flows from the bathroom
At the end of August the tenant told Mr Miah that she was leaving and eventually left on Sunday – without a forwarding address. He was then confronted with this mess
Discarded garbage, food and drink boxes and toys are simply dropped and scattered across the floor
The sink was filled with spoiled water while the walls were covered with dirt, mold and food stains
The three-bedroom house, which was rented for £ 590 per month, was contaminated with damp, peeling wallpaper, mold, dirt and filled with discarded toys, trash bags, and other household waste
He will now have to pay £ 2,000 to clear the property and tens of thousands while replacing, rebuilding, redecorating and redecorating the house
Mr. Miah continued to demand access to the house, but at one point his tenant called the police, who told him it was a matter for the courts.
At the end of August the tenant told Mr Miah that she was leaving and eventually left on Sunday – without a forwarding address.
Mr. Miah said: & She left me no keys, so I had to break into it. When I saw the condition of the house, I was shocked. There was trash everywhere, I couldn't go anywhere.
& # 39; There was food everywhere. There was no access to the kitchen and bathroom because there were human droppings on the floor. I blocked my nose and vomited in the driveway. & # 39;
When the house was first let to the woman, it was fully furnished with beds, coverings and fitted wardrobes.
Mr. Miah added: & # 39; There was only one bed left with human excrement and dirt on it. I feel that if she were human, she wouldn't have. & # 39;
He now faces a gigantic task and thousands to restore his home to its original state.
. [TagsToTranslate] Dailymail