Advertisements
Simah Herman, 18, shared the photos in an Instagram post on August 29 that just under 600,000 times liked. The post contains photos of Herman holding up signs sharing her testimony, along with a photo of her unconsciousness with a tube in her throat

The 18-year-old teenager, who claims she almost died after her lungs didn't turn, starts campaigning from her hospital bed to BAN the products – since two people in the US have died of e-cigarettes

  • Simah Herman, 18, shared the photos & # 39; s in an Instagram post on August 29 that slightly less than 600,000 times liked
  • The post contains photos of Herman holding up signs sharing her testimony, along with a photo of her unconsciousness with a tube in her throat
  • Herman shared in her post that she started developing & # 39; terrible nausea problems & # 39; about two years ago.
  • From there she struggled with eating and sleeping
  • Two weeks ago, the Long Beach resident began to experience breathing problems and had to be placed on a respirator after her lungs failed within 48 hours
  • Herman's story comes just a few days before a middle-aged Oregon man became the second death in connection with vape
  • From last week, 215 possible cases of serious lung disease associated with the use of e-cigarettes were reported by 25 states, according to the CDC
  • In the New York cases, vitamin E was found in black vanilla oils linked to diseases
Advertisements

A young woman in California has shared heartrending photos of her time on a respirator in a hospital, after lung failure, trying to get people to stop vaping.

Advertisements

Simah Herman, 18, shared the photos on an Instagram on August 29 post that is slightly less than 600,000 loved.

It contains photos of Herman holding up signs that share her testimony, along with a photo of her unconscious with a tube in her throat.

The feature comes just a few days before Oregon officials announced that a man died of inhaling cannabis e-cigarettes, making him the second vape death in the US, since the Center for Disease Control and Prevention also reports that There are 215 possible cases of serious lung disease related to them. Also comes as vitamin E was found in black market vape oils bound to diseases in New York.

Scroll down for video

Simah Herman, 18, shared the photos in an Instagram post on August 29 that just under 600,000 times liked. The post contains photos of Herman holding up signs sharing her testimony, along with a photo of her unconsciousness with a tube in her throat

Advertisements

Simah Herman, 18, shared the photos in an Instagram post on August 29 that just under 600,000 times liked. The post contains photos of Herman holding up signs sharing her testimony, along with a photo of her unconsciousness with a tube in her throat

Herman shared in her post that she started developing & # 39; terrible nausea problems & # 39; about two years ago. From there she struggled with eating and sleeping.

Two weeks ago, the Long Beach resident began to experience breathing problems and had to be placed on a respirator after her lungs failed within 48 hours.

& # 39; This is all due to vapen, & # 39; she stated in the mail. & # 39; Vapen is advertised as & # 39; a healthier alternative to smoking & # 39 ;, which is fake.

& # 39; Whether nicotine or weed vaporization can be deadly. I was lucky. The doctors did not think I would make it, but with prayers from family and friends I continued it after almost a week on a ventilator. & # 39;

Two weeks ago, the Long Beach resident began to experience breathing problems and had to be placed on a respirator after her lungs failed within 48 hours
Advertisements

Two weeks ago, the Long Beach resident began to experience breathing problems and had to be placed on a respirator after her lungs failed within 48 hours

Two weeks ago, the Long Beach resident began to experience breathing problems and had to be placed on a respirator after her lungs failed within 48 hours

Herman said: & # 39; It took less than 48 hours for me to get into a drug-induced coma and put a tube in my throat because I could no longer breathe alone. The dangers of vapen are real and this can happen to you. Please don't leave it. & # 39;

Herman said: & # 39; It took less than 48 hours for me to get into a drug-induced coma and put a tube in my throat because I could no longer breathe alone. The dangers of vapen are real and this can happen to you. Please don't leave it. & # 39;

Herman said: & # 39; It took less than 48 hours for me to get into a drug-induced coma and put a tube in my throat because I could no longer breathe alone. The dangers of vapen are real and this can happen to you. Please don't leave it. & # 39;

Herman added that she never thought something like this could happen to her, and added that her naivety convinced her to continue with fumes.

Advertisements

She continued: & # 39; It took less than 48 hours for me to get into a drug-induced coma and put a tube in my throat because I could no longer breathe alone. The dangers of vapen are real and this can happen to you. Please don't leave it. & # 39;

She claimed that vapen was not worth the health risk and advised that people talk to their loved ones about the dangers of using the products

She claimed that vapen was not worth the health risk and advised that people talk to their loved ones about the dangers of using the products

She claimed that vapen was not worth the health risk and advised that people talk to their loved ones about the dangers of using the products

Herman claimed that vapen was not worth the health risk and advised that people talk to their loved ones about the dangers of using the products.

& # 39; I didn't get pneumonia, & # 39; the teenager in the post concluded. & # 39; The signs of respiratory failure by vapors make it look like pneumonia if they hadn't first found that I would have died. & # 39;

Advertisements

Herman's story comes only a few days before a middle-aged Oregon man's first death was associated with an evaporation product brought into a cannabis pharmacy.

Officials have not determined what made the middle-aged adult sick, whether the product was contaminated, or whether they might have added something to the liquid in the device after they purchased it, Dr. said. Ann Thomas at the Oregon Health Authority.

From last week, 215 possible cases of serious lung disease associated with the use of e-cigarettes were reported by 25 states, according to the CDC.

Herman's story comes just a few days before a middle-aged Oregon man became the second death associated with vape (stock)

Herman's story comes just a few days before a middle-aged Oregon man became the second death associated with vape (stock)

Herman's story comes just a few days before a middle-aged Oregon man became the second death associated with vape (stock)

Advertisements

Illinois officials on Friday reported what they consider the first death in the nation associated with vapes after the person contracted a serious lung disease.

32 cases of sheep-related disease have been reported in the state of New York, with a & # 39; vast majority & # 39; involving people who vaporize illegal marijuana.

New York officials are focusing their research on an additive that is used in vitamin E black vanilla oils.

A spokeswoman for the state health department said a laboratory & # 39; high levels & # 39; vitamin E acetate has been found in & # 39; almost all & # 39; concerned marijuana monsters.

Advertisements

. (TagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news (t) California