Self-defense groups have threatened to burn down the house of the alleged ringleader accused of torturing a 13-year-old girl in a four-hour ordeal.
The alleged victim posted an update on TikTok revealing the alleged names of her three attacking girls, ages 14, 13 and 12, who have since been charged by police.
Now, online supporters have posted an address for the older girl with threats to burn down the house, throw bricks through the windows and attack the accused teen.
Shocking social media video showed three people allegedly attacking the young woman by breaking bottles in her face and stabbing her with a kitchen knife while she was half-naked.
The footage also allegedly showed the girl tied up, repeatedly punched in the face as she begged for mercy, burned and trampled, and knives thrown at her.
Self-defense groups have threatened to burn down the house of the alleged ringleader accused of torturing a 13-year-old girl (pictured after the attack) in a four-hour ordeal.
Video on social media showed three people allegedly attacking the young woman by breaking bottles in her face and stabbing her with a kitchen knife while stripping her naked.
Multiple social media accounts in the name of the alleged ringleader have been bombarded with sinister threats.
“Come on, just 1 hour drive,” one posted in a post revealing the alleged ringleader’s home address. The tribe and I about to swing at his door.
Another ominously posted: “Not a house anymore, just a pile of ash.”
“She’s going to be crying and begging me to stop,” another threatened. ‘Why is she still breathing?’ asked another.
Others have threatened the mother of one of the defendants and her sister.
‘Everyone is after your daughters, so spend as much time as you can with them, because as soon as they walk down those streets, they’re finished,’ warned one.
The footage also allegedly showed the girl tied up, repeatedly punched in the face while begging for mercy, burned and trampled, and having knives thrown at her.
Others have threatened the mother of one of the accused and his sister
The alleged victim told police that she was allegedly lured to a house in Tewantin on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast by an invitation to a party when the alleged attack occurred on March 11.
The trio are accused of making the 13-year-old girl take a shower to remove the blood.
The chilling vigilante threats come as Australia rally around the alleged victim, raising more than $35,000 for her in just 24 hours.
The alleged victim’s mother launched a GoFundMe appeal under a photo of her daughter’s bloody face, which quickly surpassed her initial goal of $1,111.
Reality star Jessika Power is the largest donor, making a generous $1,000 donation to the fund shortly after its launch.
The names of the alleged victim or accused teens cannot be published for legal reasons due to their age, which also means that Daily Mail Australia is unable to link to the Gofundme webpage identifying the alleged victim.
“As so many people asked us to set up a Gofundme to help support (my daughter) through extraordinarily difficult times, we decided to go ahead,” her mother said.
‘(My daughter) has been through a lot recently, as I’m sure you all know.
“She was (allegedly) brutally attacked by three people for hours and was admitted to hospital for recovery.
“This has not only been physically traumatizing, but also mentally.”
The mother previously revealed how she found her daughter with a swollen face unrecognizable after the alleged attack.
Reality star Jessika Power is the largest donor to the alleged victim’s Gofundme campaign, making a generous $1,000 donation to the fund shortly after its launch.
“Her head looked like it was going to explode,” her mother told the Courier Mail. “She was stabbed in the knee, she missed her tendon, but she also has a fractured wrist.”
The mother said she feared her daughter “should be dead” after the alleged attack and spent a week in hospital recovering.
She added of the GoFundMe appeal: ‘The kind words my daughter is receiving from all of you are greatly appreciated. We are so grateful to each and every one of you.
“Just the affection alone has been enough to lift her mood and make her feel loved beyond measure.
‘It feels overwhelming, so many have volunteered and we can’t thank you enough as we have a long road ahead of us.
Thank you a million times and more!! It’s not about the money, even the kind words and prayers from him are doing a lot!
‘We love you all’
Daily Mail Australia has contacted Queensland Police about vigilante threats to the girl accused of leading the alleged torture.
The eldest son was taken into custody pending an appearance at Maroochydore Children’s Court next month.
She was charged with four counts of assault resulting in bodily harm, assault resulting in bodily harm while armed with company, imprisonment, entering a dwelling and committing an indictable offense, armed robbery with company, using personal violence, entering premises and committing an indictable offense. offense and malicious damage.
The two youngest girls have been granted bail and will return to Maroochydore Children’s Court later this month.
The 13-year-old was accused of assault with bodily harm, assault with bodily harm in an armed company, deprivation of liberty, armed robbery in a company with personal violence, entering a home and committing a criminal offense, common assault and trafficking. unauthorized with store products.
The 12-year-old boy was charged with assault resulting in bodily harm, assault resulting in bodily harm while armed in company, imprisonment, armed robbery in company with personal violence, trespassing and committing an indictable offense. and unauthorized dealing with store products.